GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Anyone ever take a party bus out there from la and I'm not talking stateline trip, I want to do that for my bday trip since it seems like a big group is rolling. Also when you call the clubs and talk to the hosts what are some things I should ask them?

The thing I don't like about having bottle service at Marquee is the extra 10% tax they charge. They call it LET, Live Entertainment Tax.

Anyone ever take a party bus out there from la and I'm not talking stateline trip, I want to do that for my bday trip since it seems like a big group is rolling. Also when you call the clubs and talk to the hosts what are some things I should ask them?

The thing I don't like about having bottle service at Marquee is the extra 10% tax they charge. They call it LET, Live Entertainment Tax.

Originally Posted by markster555

The Rhino 
pimp.gif

My good friend Sasha cocktails there. Hit me up if you want Belvedere bottle service in the VIP Section for 100$ + Gratuity

On a side not Marquee and Surrender were off the hook as usual. Stayed at 1OAK maybe an hour and booked it to surrender. Not feeling it AT ALLLLLL

Gotta check that out

Originally Posted by markster555

The Rhino 
pimp.gif

My good friend Sasha cocktails there. Hit me up if you want Belvedere bottle service in the VIP Section for 100$ + Gratuity

On a side not Marquee and Surrender were off the hook as usual. Stayed at 1OAK maybe an hour and booked it to surrender. Not feeling it AT ALLLLLL

Gotta check that out

Going to Vegas in March for Spring Break with my 3 roommates. None of us have ever been, let alone planned a trip.

anybody have any tips or connects on hotels and clubs to party?

Everybody was trying to have their own room, is that even feasible?

Can someone also explain what exactly "bottle service" is?

Going to Vegas in March for Spring Break with my 3 roommates. None of us have ever been, let alone planned a trip.

Everybody having their own room is feasible, but it's stupid and pointless.
If money is not an issue, book a 1/2 bedroom suite.  Suites are insane and perfect for pre-gaming or just drinking in general.  You want a general area to drink and hang out and if you get lucky, a place to host a bunch of females.  Definitely have bottles/alcohol in the room.  Then again, I'm from LA, even when people fly, someone usually drives and they are the "mule" for the liquor.  Suites usually have a fridge, so you can do this...

As far as clubs go, Jack Colton is a great place to get in contact with promoters.  I've gotten prepaid passes for Tao and Marquee and they worked.  When I go out the blue with hardly any planning, getting there early is key.

If money is not an issue, book a 1/2 bedroom suite.  Suites are insane and perfect for pre-gaming or just drinking in general.  You want a general area to drink and hang out and if you get lucky, a place to host a bunch of females.  Definitely have bottles/alcohol in the room.  Then again, I'm from LA, even when people fly, someone usually drives and they are the "mule" for the liquor.  Suites usually have a fridge, so you can do this...

As far as clubs go, Jack Colton is a great place to get in contact with promoters.  I've gotten prepaid passes for Tao and Marquee and they worked.  When I go out the blue with hardly any planning, getting there early is key.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I agree, but anytime I would go with my gf, I liked having my own room.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I agree, but anytime I would go with my gf, I liked having my own room.

Easily the best penthouse suite I ever been in. Bowling lane, bar, kitchen, jacuzzi, pool table, and 2 bedrooms in the Hard Rock.

img2012012200486.jpg

Chillin wit Ron Jeremy >

Easily the best penthouse suite I ever been in. Bowling lane, bar, kitchen, jacuzzi, pool table, and 2 bedrooms in the Hard Rock.

img2012012200486.jpg

Chillin wit Ron Jeremy >

Originally Posted by Rell

I would recommend sharing a room, look at Venetian or palazzo. Great rooms for multiple people.

Use jack Colton to set up bottle service at a club. Some clubs will do a bottle minimum, usually it's about 4 people to 1 bottle. Other clubs require a table minimum, depends on the club, this could be like 2K. Meaning you have to spend at least $2,000 + tax and tip. Which is about 30%. Also, I would recommend tipping the security guard that takes care of you. Some people tip the busser as well.

Bottle service is VIP, you get your own area, entry is faster/smoother, you don't wait outside for a long time. You choose what alcohol bottles you want, you get mixers, glasses and ice. You pour your own drinks, don't have to wait at the bar. Easy to pull chicks, just be careful that they just don't drink your alcohol and bounce.

Originally Posted by Rell

I would recommend sharing a room, look at Venetian or palazzo. Great rooms for multiple people.

Use jack Colton to set up bottle service at a club. Some clubs will do a bottle minimum, usually it's about 4 people to 1 bottle. Other clubs require a table minimum, depends on the club, this could be like 2K. Meaning you have to spend at least $2,000 + tax and tip. Which is about 30%. Also, I would recommend tipping the security guard that takes care of you. Some people tip the busser as well.

Bottle service is VIP, you get your own area, entry is faster/smoother, you don't wait outside for a long time. You choose what alcohol bottles you want, you get mixers, glasses and ice. You pour your own drinks, don't have to wait at the bar. Easy to pull chicks, just be careful that they just don't drink your alcohol and bounce.

Ill be there Fri and Sat any clubs doing anything special this weekend?

On a side note: its only 3 of us going this time (all guys), not enough guys to buy bottle service (for broke grad students at least) should be interesting trying to get into clubs
nerd.gif

Ill be there Fri and Sat any clubs doing anything special this weekend?

On a side note: its only 3 of us going this time (all guys), not enough guys to buy bottle service (for broke grad students at least) should be interesting trying to get into clubs
nerd.gif

just go early and you wont have a single problem getting into any club. get stamped and head back to the hotel to pregame or whatever and come back later.

just go early and you wont have a single problem getting into any club. get stamped and head back to the hotel to pregame or whatever and come back later.

Thanks for the responses yall

Whats the lowest price range for bottle service for 4 guys? Also any suggestions as far as places to party? Was looking for a place to play hip-hop, but were open to any kind of club to get that "Vegas experience" under our belts

Also anyone have any suggestions for hotels, looking for suites more than likely.

Back
Top Bottom