GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Thanks for the responses yall

Whats the lowest price range for bottle service for 4 guys? Also any suggestions as far as places to party? Was looking for a place to play hip-hop, but were open to any kind of club to get that "Vegas experience" under our belts

Also anyone have any suggestions for hotels, looking for suites more than likely.

Originally Posted by Rell

Whats the lowest price range for bottle service for 4 guys? Also any suggestions as far as places to party? Was looking for a place to play hip-hop, but were open to any kind of club to get that "Vegas experience" under our belts

Also anyone have any suggestions for hotels, looking for suites more than likely.

Marquee plays all hip hop in the boom box room. I would say you minimum for two people is around 2k. As for places to stay, I would go with the venetian and book a room with 2 queen beds (all their rooms are suites). Also, the $20 trick has worked like 90% of the time for me at the venetian so I would def recommend you try it

Marquee plays all hip hop in the boom box room. I would say you minimum for two people is around 2k. As for places to stay, I would go with the venetian and book a room with 2 queen beds (all their rooms are suites). Also, the $20 trick has worked like 90% of the time for me at the venetian so I would def recommend you try it

Originally Posted by mco85

Rell said:

2 stacks?? yea..no bottle service for us lol

and $20 trick? explain...

Rell said:

^Basically have a $20 in between your id and cc when you check in and ask if there are any complimentary upgrades available. Or ask if you can upgrade to such and such room if you have a particular one in mind.

I've heard/read about different techniques

^Basically have a $20 in between your id and cc when you check in and ask if there are any complimentary upgrades available. Or ask if you can upgrade to such and such room if you have a particular one in mind.

I've heard/read about different techniques

For 4 guys, no way you would pay 2k! You could prob swing 1 bottle at a club. If each of you drop 150 - 200. You could get bottle(s) somewhere

For 4 guys, no way you would pay 2k! You could prob swing 1 bottle at a club. If each of you drop 150 - 200. You could get bottle(s) somewhere

Originally Posted by env

Rell said:

You're right, you could probably get a table at one of the lower tier clubs for 1k. But at the better places like Marquee or XS you are going to pay 2k

Originally Posted by env

Rell said:

You're right, you could probably get a table at one of the lower tier clubs for 1k. But at the better places like Marquee or XS you are going to pay 2k

2stacks prolly at a high class spot!

i got 2bottles at LAX for $900.. and they gave us our own personal backroom with our own private security!
dude was mad chill, he would tell us "lemme know what girls you want me to bring to you" we would point them out and he would go ask if they wanted to join us!!!

we were there on a sat...
but, i guess it really depends on what weekend/ and if anyone is hosting that night..

2stacks prolly at a high class spot!

i got 2bottles at LAX for $900.. and they gave us our own personal backroom with our own private security!
dude was mad chill, he would tell us "lemme know what girls you want me to bring to you" we would point them out and he would go ask if they wanted to join us!!!

we were there on a sat...
but, i guess it really depends on what weekend/ and if anyone is hosting that night..

Glad I came up on this thread gonna leave next wed and stay for a a couple days prob drive out to LA. First time going out there I'm excited heard from a couple people to watch out for the ******s
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Whats the weather like in Vegas right now, I'm in NY

Glad I came up on this thread gonna leave next wed and stay for a a couple days prob drive out to LA. First time going out there I'm excited heard from a couple people to watch out for the ******s
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Whats the weather like in Vegas right now, I'm in NY

Should be good! I was there 2 weeks ago and It was mid 60's all week
Marquee is the place to be. Surrender also. XS if a sick DJ is preforming is wack if you don't have a table. You have to pay to get in the club, and know there charging dudes once your in there to go from the outside to the inside. 
eyes.gif

Out of the New clubs 1OAK is only sick if you have bottles, and HYDE is more of an intimate lounge/club with great views

If your there on a Saturday Afternoon PLEASEEEEE hit up Ghost Bar Day Club..%#% is toooo live

Should be good! I was there 2 weeks ago and It was mid 60's all week
Marquee is the place to be. Surrender also. XS if a sick DJ is preforming is wack if you don't have a table. You have to pay to get in the club, and know there charging dudes once your in there to go from the outside to the inside. 
eyes.gif

Out of the New clubs 1OAK is only sick if you have bottles, and HYDE is more of an intimate lounge/club with great views

If your there on a Saturday Afternoon PLEASEEEEE hit up Ghost Bar Day Club..%#% is toooo live

if u tryin to do clubs Marquee is the spot Haze & Surrender too but pretty much the entire Cosmo Hotel is poppin dont have to be at the club Book & Stage always has free live music(seen Mayer Hawthorne & Aloe Blacc there) the Bond Bar is a cool Lounge... but u gotta go to Insert Coins Down Town its a Bar/Arcade... but Downtown is cool too lots of cool bars Beauty Bar, Griffen, Vanguard, Downtown Bar all walking distance and No Dress Codes, Cheaper Drinks Fremont has $2 Jager & $2 Hiennys... also check out Knyew our streetwear store and next to it Pho Kim Long great Pho and open late after ur done kickin it... Undftd & Stussy accross from the Hard Rock...enjoy ur stay and  have fun in my city, but i recommend coming back for MAGIC Week and summer time our Pool Scene is ridiculous out here:.

if u tryin to do clubs Marquee is the spot Haze & Surrender too but pretty much the entire Cosmo Hotel is poppin dont have to be at the club Book & Stage always has free live music(seen Mayer Hawthorne & Aloe Blacc there) the Bond Bar is a cool Lounge... but u gotta go to Insert Coins Down Town its a Bar/Arcade... but Downtown is cool too lots of cool bars Beauty Bar, Griffen, Vanguard, Downtown Bar all walking distance and No Dress Codes, Cheaper Drinks Fremont has $2 Jager & $2 Hiennys... also check out Knyew our streetwear store and next to it Pho Kim Long great Pho and open late after ur done kickin it... Undftd & Stussy accross from the Hard Rock...enjoy ur stay and  have fun in my city, but i recommend coming back for MAGIC Week and summer time our Pool Scene is ridiculous out here:.

Originally Posted by gueser

Been looking into doing a First Friday out there for sure. Got a contact for Insert Coin(s)? Wouldn't mind doing a bottle out there with an N64 to break up the monotony of bottles at XS/Marquee 
laugh.gif
. And how often do they do hip hop shows there? Saw that Kweli spun the other night, but I'd love to see a live show in a chill atmosphere like that.
There's some misinformation going around about Marquee in here. For main room (and possibly BBR) with 4 guys, you're looking at a 1500-2k min I would think for a Fri/Sat. Could probably get patio/library for 1-2 bottles though. And if there ever was a venue that I would suggest splurging, it would have to be Marquee. Still haven't had the opportunity to do main room, but absolutely loved the vibe in the BBR and had great service in there.

Also, about the JC forums... it's a lot harder to find solid host information because of the change in forum rules. Definitely not a fan after the site has changed, but the resources listed on the site are still fairly solid. Make sure you shop around with hosts before committing (especially at a T2 club...see if you can get some sort of deal and make it somewhat explicit that you will tip the host), and don't back out when you commit, because that's a !@+#! move.

Originally Posted by gueser

Been looking into doing a First Friday out there for sure. Got a contact for Insert Coin(s)? Wouldn't mind doing a bottle out there with an N64 to break up the monotony of bottles at XS/Marquee 
laugh.gif
. And how often do they do hip hop shows there? Saw that Kweli spun the other night, but I'd love to see a live show in a chill atmosphere like that.
There's some misinformation going around about Marquee in here. For main room (and possibly BBR) with 4 guys, you're looking at a 1500-2k min I would think for a Fri/Sat. Could probably get patio/library for 1-2 bottles though. And if there ever was a venue that I would suggest splurging, it would have to be Marquee. Still haven't had the opportunity to do main room, but absolutely loved the vibe in the BBR and had great service in there.

Also, about the JC forums... it's a lot harder to find solid host information because of the change in forum rules. Definitely not a fan after the site has changed, but the resources listed on the site are still fairly solid. Make sure you shop around with hosts before committing (especially at a T2 club...see if you can get some sort of deal and make it somewhat explicit that you will tip the host), and don't back out when you commit, because that's a !@+#! move.

Back
Top Bottom