GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

headin out over labor day from atl. any local nters able to help a kid out with some
pimp.gif

If you're serious about really grinding out hours at a table, Pai Gow (tiles) might be the best bet with a solid amount wagered per hand. You play a very low amount of hands over the course of an hour in comparison to other games 
laugh.gif
. Unsure if the pit calculates avg hands/hr with your bet+house advantage or if they just see all bet amounts as equal.

If you're serious about really grinding out hours at a table, Pai Gow (tiles) might be the best bet with a solid amount wagered per hand. You play a very low amount of hands over the course of an hour in comparison to other games 
laugh.gif
. Unsure if the pit calculates avg hands/hr with your bet+house advantage or if they just see all bet amounts as equal.

anybody from nor cal ever drive to vegas? how long is the trip?

im trying to go last minute (next weekend) but round trip from SF to vegas for 3 days is like $425
30t6p3b.gif

im trying to go last minute (next weekend) but round trip from SF to vegas for 3 days is like $425
30t6p3b.gif

Just got comped 3 nights at the Venetian/Palazzo...1200 match play, 2 free tix to Phantom...

My buddy got the same thing so we are using his next weekend and then mine in Aug.

Just got comped 3 nights at the Venetian/Palazzo...1200 match play, 2 free tix to Phantom...

My buddy got the same thing so we are using his next weekend and then mine in Aug.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

30t6p3b.gif

oakland spirit

30t6p3b.gif

oakland spirit

30t6p3b.gif
made the drive a couple of times in the past few weeks. stopped in bakersfield, 395 junction, and a rest stop past barstow. takes about 9 hours making liberal stops to get there. about 10 to get back. (from daly city) dont listen to google maps if it tells you to drive to sj and take the 152. take the 580 to the 5 and youll shave off like 30 minutes.

30t6p3b.gif
made the drive a couple of times in the past few weeks. stopped in bakersfield, 395 junction, and a rest stop past barstow. takes about 9 hours making liberal stops to get there. about 10 to get back. (from daly city) dont listen to google maps if it tells you to drive to sj and take the 152. take the 580 to the 5 and youll shave off like 30 minutes.

any niketalkers out there know of any great deals for 2 rooms or a 2 bedroom suite at the strip for the weekend of august 12-15?
greatly appreciated! thanks!

any niketalkers out there know of any great deals for 2 rooms or a 2 bedroom suite at the strip for the weekend of august 12-15?
greatly appreciated! thanks!

Originally Posted by ikari XD

30t6p3b.gif
hey blud, you hit up lucky chances in colma ?

10 hr drive blud ? sheeesh... spirit has flights for 50-6bucks rt from oakland. just take bart

30t6p3b.gif
hey blud, you hit up lucky chances in colma ?

10 hr drive blud ? sheeesh... spirit has flights for 50-6bucks rt from oakland. just take bart

^ havent played there regularly since i was 18 and security was lax 
laugh.gif

I've stopped playing poker in Vegas for the most part since I mainly want to get smashed and hang out with friends before I end up donating my summers to lesson planning full time 
laugh.gif
. One of my boys plays there pretty often though. Used to be real convenient since my parents lived 5 minutes down hillside. 

Loved that Venetian ran 4/8 o8/b half kill as a regular game though.

As for the drive, trust me, going there is ridiculously relaxed as long as you're not alone. Especially if you leave in the middle of the night. Its getting home that feels $+@#%!% terrible. There's something absolutely lovely about exiting onto the strip in the evening with all of the lights on. Its like popping without actually needing a pill 
happy.gif

^ havent played there regularly since i was 18 and security was lax 
laugh.gif

I've stopped playing poker in Vegas for the most part since I mainly want to get smashed and hang out with friends before I end up donating my summers to lesson planning full time 
laugh.gif
. One of my boys plays there pretty often though. Used to be real convenient since my parents lived 5 minutes down hillside. 

Loved that Venetian ran 4/8 o8/b half kill as a regular game though.

As for the drive, trust me, going there is ridiculously relaxed as long as you're not alone. Especially if you leave in the middle of the night. Its getting home that feels $+@#%!% terrible. There's something absolutely lovely about exiting onto the strip in the evening with all of the lights on. Its like popping without actually needing a pill 
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif

good lookin
pimp.gif

i might just do it

30t6p3b.gif

good lookin
pimp.gif

i might just do it

Back
Top Bottom