"GOLD TEETH" AKA GRILLZ (THREAD VOL.1)

Idk why everyboy wants just bottoms. If I'm doin it i'm getting 6 slugs each top & bottom

You keep it G, like a G String? :rofl: turrrible raps.

how much did he quote you? wheres highline? he told me top 6 all solid for 230. but i am also trading in one of my grills too. I have this jeweler chick i know telling me that gold goes up everyday. she told me 10k is at about $40 per gram, so try and lock down a place to do it sooner than later.

GOOD GOD THATS RAPE!!!!
10k closed at near to 23$ per gram, friday, I understand making some money but damn near trying to double the price is crazy.

Side note, reading some of the comments has me laughing, Most of you don't know what the hell yall talking about when its come to gold. I saw two people post who actually, know their stuff, and one them was trolling, Frank 24k fronts, smh :stoneface: :rofl:

Last edited:
I had "slugs" back in high school.Hurt more to take them out then put it in. Took them out the same year I put them in lol it was permanently.

Last edited:
Never knew so many people disliked grillz. if you're going to get bottoms 8 is the lowest amount of teeth you should get. being able to see the rest of your bottoms cause you only have 6 just looks cheap. six on top look a little better because the top teeth are naturally bigger. i have a pic of my 10 bottoms on instagram (@NumburrTu) for reference. 

I never knew that so many people thought they weren't a dumb idea. I'm surprised that there aren't more people in here ridiculing those who ever thought it was a good idea - even in 1996.

You guys are late. The Mayans were wearing mouth jewelry in 700 A.D.

The nerve of the NTer throwing the year 1988 around. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There's no way that I would pay for this foolishness. Gold teeth and tatoos above the chest are the best
way to buy your way out of job opportunities..

Last edited:
You guys are late. The Mayans were wearing mouth jewelry in 700 A.D.

The nerve of the NTer throwing the year 1988 around. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
There's no way that I would pay for this foolishness. Gold teeth and tatoos above the chest are the best
way to buy your way out of job opportunities..

Repped.

I have tatts on my neck, hands, face, and taint though.

Im getting 24k top and bottom next week. I aint had them since high school. I use to eat food in the car. take my fronts out. lay them on my shirt . get out the car forgetting i had them sitting there and $400 down the drain. I wasted a quick $800+ easily With 2 and 1/2 sets my mom bought for me.smfh Imma get another set and since Its my money Im spending Im sure to be more careful. Im almost 24 now. that was back when I was 16-17. The good ol days.lol

i had this kid in my class named leroy that was always getting in trouble and then one day he came in with all gold teeth..

in the 6th grade...

this was when i lived in columbus georgia..

looked kinda cool, but i wouldnt have the balls to do that, maybe some removable ones..

Hey frank mucus... U think u can do a better quality n longer YouTube vid of ur tito jesus piece??

Back
Top Bottom