"GOLD TEETH" AKA GRILLZ (THREAD VOL.1)

Thanks to all the folks on here dropping positive feedback, and a special "THANK YOU" to STUNNA with all the help he's being giving me....

Can we try to keep this thread/forum positive and not be like other typical forums that are filled with FLAMERS/HATERS?

I mean really, people claim to be "real" or keep it 100. But at the same time they really not. Im just saying......

Thanks to all the folks on here dropping positive feedback, and a special "THANK YOU" to STUNNA with all the help he's being giving me....

Can we try to keep this thread/forum positive and not be like other typical forums that are filled with FLAMERS/HATERS?

I mean really, people claim to be "real" or keep it 100. But at the same time they really not. Im just saying......
no doubt famo
is it smart to order online?
wouldnt recommend it, cuz if you get your final product sent back to you and they dont fit properly youll have to send em back for adjustment, itll just be a hassle cuz the person wont be able to adjust to it your teeth

OP don't let these fools clown you. Here in Houston we stay rockin grills and we love it. Haters are just the fuel to our fire :smokin .

@ohmygosher

YES, they are legit....call them instead and ask for TONY tell him NICK HUSTLE sent you.

I beeen ******g with Johnny Dang since back in the day when they only had one location which was sharps town mall,

they changed the name to Plaz Americas now from what my sister told me, who lives in Houston still.

Last edited:
@ohmygosher

YES, they are legit....call them instead and ask for TONY tell him NICK HUSTLE sent you.

I beeen ******g with Johnny Dang since back in the day when they only had one location which was sharps town mall,

they changed the name to Plaz Americas now from what my sister told me, who lives in Houston still.

This is true. He has one in the Galleria as well. It's more professional there though they don't advertise grills only in Sharpstown.

Guess its a trend in other places Grills are a trend.
But in Florida there always in "style".
It's part of our lifestyle whether you rock a grill or not.
Who you tellin'? Always gon be a Florida staple just like a 71-75 Impala or Chevy on big feet. Most of these dudes clowning grills wear tight capri pants and suede oxford shoes with tight tank tops, so their opinions on this style aren't really relevant.

Last edited:
Who you tellin'? Always gon be a Florida staple just like a 71-75 Impala or Chevy on big feet. Most of these dudes clowning grills wear tight capri pants and suede oxford shoes with tight tank tops, so their opinions on this style aren't really relevant

I'm from Florida and if you didn't go to the dentist to get it put in permenantly, its not the real deal.

I guess I'm old school like that.

Had 2 @ the top and 4 bottom diamond cut back in high school.

Accidentally threw them in the trash after lunch :smh: :frown: :lol:

Who you tellin'? Always gon be a Florida staple just like a 71-75 Impala or Chevy on big feet. Most of these dudes clowning grills wear tight capri pants and suede oxford shoes with tight tank tops, so their opinions on this style aren't really relevant.

:lol:

I still have my white gold one from freshman year....I need to melt it down and re-mold it

Go pull outs only.  A old head had a perm grill way before it became mainstream and no lie homie s**t look worse then this.  He said the gold eat his teeth like acid

images

Slugs >>>>>>>>> Grills.

Back in my day, that pop-out ish was considered fake.

:smh: @ part time hood dudes.

I used to be mirin' this elder german woman with her entire veneers

In all yellow gold...

I was like 10 and :wow:

:lol: @ dudes thinking grills popped off cause of ASAP Rocky!

Had a top 6 back in 04 but I lost it. Would love to get my bottom 6 done though.

Still haven't set my mind to what I want....or if I still want it....Ima give it a week and if Im still feen'n for it then ill get one.

Back
Top Bottom