Gone Girl - starring Ben Affleck directed by David Fincher 10/03/2014

Just came back from catching this. Blown away. That was an incredible film. Was thoroughly entertained.

Literally speechless. Nothing else to say other than it was so good. Best film i've seen all year.

Was completely attracted to Rosamund Pike's character by the end of the film :lol: :wow: something about how foul and dangerous she was, was a major turn on :lol: :lol: :smh:

In the end when she told Nick "I killed for you" I got the weirdest boner man :lol: :smh: :evil: |I

Last edited:
Going to see this tomorrow. When trailer first surfaced I was interested.

Not gonna read any posts here Til after I see it

One of the best movies of the year IMO. This movie had me on the edge of my seat the whole way. I've always been spectacle of the news to begin with but man this movie makes me despise the media.

Also Tyler Perry was awesome in this film. Totally bought his character.

Although the movie was 2.5 hours I never felt like it dragged.

One of the best movies of the year IMO. This movie had me on the edge of my seat the whole way. I've always been spectacle of the news to begin with but man this movie makes me despise the media.

Also Tyler Perry was awesome in this film. Totally bought his character.

Although the movie was 2.5 hours I never felt like it dragged.

All of this

Was completely attracted to Rosamund Pike's character by the end of the film :lol: :wow: something about how foul and dangerous she was, was a major turn on :lol: :lol: :smh:

In the end when she told Nick "I killed for you" I got the weirdest boner man :lol: :smh: :evil: |I

Dude you need help lol

Just finished watching the movie. I enjoyed it.

Emily Ratajkowski is :evil:

Saw it Friday night. I'd say it's the best movie I saw this year.

I went in only seeing one trailer and not knowing it was based on a book.

Miss Pike was definitely the scene stealer. Tyler Perry and the woman who played Affleck's sister were all solid.

+Soundtrack
+Dark Humor
+Good thriller with twists and turns

-Flat ending

Last edited:
Was amazed at this movie. I have to read the book now...

SPOILER ALERT

how did she get pregnant at the end?

been seeing a lot of people mention this movie. Might check it out next weekend 

edit: Tyler Perry is actually a decent actor. He just writes to please a crowd that doesn't care about writing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seen mixed reviews on this. Bought the book and was gonna read before seeing the movie, but I might just go.

Back
Top Bottom