good quote for someone whos lost in life

laugh.gif
i cant believe this post is still going

*YOUR FOCUS DETERMINES YOUR REALITY.

*Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What wecontinually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.

*There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

*EYE FOR AN EYE, MAKES THE WORLD BLIND.

*Live for something rather than die for nothing.

*Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail awayfrom the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

*People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.

*People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.

*All that we are is the result of what we have thought.

*Nobody motivates today's workers. If it doesn't come from within, it doesn't come. Fun helps remove the barriers that allow people to motivatethemselves.

way more but too much
ohwell.gif

"There is one place you have not looked, and it is there.... ONLY THERE... that you shall find The Master."

Life's a #%@*% and then you die
laugh.gif

But seriously "After going through things, you start GROWING through things"
pimp.gif

if you following your personal legend, dont focus entirely on it..you gotta look whats around you as well so you dont miss out on what the world has to offer

Originally Posted by alife epidemix

Would the boy you used to be, be proud of the man you are today?

That's a good one.

"I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise."

- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy,geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce, and agriculture in order to give their children a right to study paintings, poetry,music, architecture, statuary, tapestry, and porcelain."

- John Adams

every man dies, but not every man truly lives
- Walt Whitman (also used in Braveheart i thinks)

Gotta revive this..some bioshock quotes

• Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.
  • No Gods Or Kings. Only man
  • A Man chooses. A slave obeys.

Not a quote but...

If you are lost, ask for directions on how to get to your destination. If no one is around for you to ask, believe in yourself and find a way to arrive at yourdestination.

Back
Top Bottom