Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by FeelMode

USC is absolutely going to fall apart now, i hope they dont but next week we are headed up to Stanford and if we get blown out like i'm thinking we will it could really demoralize this team to the point of no recovery. They get Cal, Oregon, & ASU all at home the next 3 following weeks which i will be surprised if we do better then 1-2 with, then back to back road games at Arizona and Oregon ST. By the end of that we could likely have a sub 500 record with back to back Rivalry games to close out the season with Notre Dame & UCLA.

unless they can pull off a major upset up at Stanford I see this season finishing finishing no better then 7th in the Pac 10. A really disheartening time to be a Trojan fan... feels like it fell apart really quickly but we'll eventually get it back together. Fight On!
  7th?
Oregon, Stanford, Arizona, Washington and maybe UCLA ahead of  SC.  Who else?

USC is absolutely going to fall apart now, i hope they dont but next week we are headed up to Stanford and if we get blown out like i'm thinking we will it could really demoralize this team to the point of no recovery. They get Cal, Oregon, & ASU all at home the next 3 following weeks which i will be surprised if we do better then 1-2 with, then back to back road games at Arizona and Oregon ST. By the end of that we could likely have a sub 500 record with back to back Rivalry games to close out the season with Notre Dame & UCLA.

unless they can pull off a major upset up at Stanford I see this season finishing finishing no better then 7th in the Pac 10. A really disheartening time to be a Trojan fan... feels like it fell apart really quickly but we'll eventually get it back together. Fight On!
  7th?

Oregon looked good out there. Im going to go with what Coach Patterson said and say they "were freaking awesome."

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Will Oregon jump Boise in the polls?
I think they will and think they deserve to. Although Ive seen Boise fans already throwing out that they beat TCU and Oregon last season so they deserve to stay ranked ahead of both. If Oregon doesn't jump them this week, they probably will eventually.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I wanna see Bama and Oregon in the national championship game.
That would be nice, but I dont see anyone jumping Ohio State if they stay unbeaten.

I dont think TCU deserves to be in the top 4 right now. They have had two sub par performances the last two weeks. I like that we got the shutout on the road today, but I feel like we should have scored more than 27 points. I dont know. I feel like #5 or #6 is about right for us right now.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sark.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oregon looked good out there. Im going to go with what Coach Patterson said and say they "were freaking awesome."

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Will Oregon jump Boise in the polls?
I think they will and think they deserve to. Although Ive seen Boise fans already throwing out that they beat TCU and Oregon last season so they deserve to stay ranked ahead of both. If Oregon doesn't jump them this week, they probably will eventually.

That would be nice, but I dont see anyone jumping Ohio State if they stay unbeaten.

I dont think TCU deserves to be in the top 4 right now. They have had two sub par performances the last two weeks. I like that we got the shutout on the road today, but I feel like we should have scored more than 27 points. I dont know. I feel like #5 or #6 is about right for us right now.

Yeah, Boise has a far easier schedule
 side note poor San Jose state
[table][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]RESULT/TIME[/td][td]RECORD/TICKETS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sept 4[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]0-1 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sept 11[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]0-2 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sept 18[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]1-2 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sept 25[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]1-3 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 2[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]1-4 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 9[/td][td][/td][td]10:35 PM ET [/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 16[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM ET [/td][td]Tickets

[/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah, Boise has a far easier schedule
 side note poor San Jose state
[table][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]RESULT/TIME[/td][td]RECORD/TICKETS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sept 4[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]0-1 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sept 11[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]0-2 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sept 18[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]1-2 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sept 25[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]1-3 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 2[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]1-4 (0-0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 9[/td][td][/td][td]10:35 PM ET [/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 16[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM ET [/td][td]Tickets

[/td][/tr][/table]

I dont like Saban as much as the next guy but I kind of like seeing urban getting it handed to him.

I dont like Saban as much as the next guy but I kind of like seeing urban getting it handed to him.

I was thinking about it, and although Bama v Oregon would be a nice match-up, Oregon defense won't stop Ingram and Richardson. Bama has the best D in the nation, they know how to stop the run so they will key on James. I think Bama would win that game by at least 2 scores.

I was thinking about it, and although Bama v Oregon would be a nice match-up, Oregon defense won't stop Ingram and Richardson. Bama has the best D in the nation, they know how to stop the run so they will key on James. I think Bama would win that game by at least 2 scores.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

7th?

Oregon State.

I dont. I want to see a team Oregon can beat.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

7th?

Oregon State.

I dont. I want to see a team Oregon can beat.

pimp.gif
Washington & Oregon

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
to my boys tonight. With Mr.407 being from the same area I'm from makes it extra 
sick.gif
to see him do what he did.
30t6p3b.gif

Urban going to regroup for LSU @ home this week
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Washington & Oregon

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
to my boys tonight. With Mr.407 being from the same area I'm from makes it extra 
sick.gif
to see him do what he did.
30t6p3b.gif

Urban going to regroup for LSU @ home this week
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom