Got a song and I'd like some feedback

I'm risking a roast session with putting myself out on NT like this, but I feel like yall would like this track. 
grin.gif
Positive or negative feedback is all good with me, as long as it's some sort of constructive criticism.  Also, I was looking for the up and coming artists thread on here but I couldn't find it, so if you disagree with me posting my own thread send me the link and I will re-post. I'm the first verse and my homie Jordan is the second. We got our sights on a mixtape in the near future, hopefully everything goes as planned. Excuse the link, but everytime I tried to embed the preview showed failure. If someone could post it for me it would be appreciated. Much love

I'm risking a roast session with putting myself out on NT like this, but I feel like yall would like this track. 
grin.gif
Positive or negative feedback is all good with me, as long as it's some sort of constructive criticism.  Also, I was looking for the up and coming artists thread on here but I couldn't find it, so if you disagree with me posting my own thread send me the link and I will re-post. I'm the first verse and my homie Jordan is the second. We got our sights on a mixtape in the near future, hopefully everything goes as planned. Excuse the link, but everytime I tried to embed the preview showed failure. If someone could post it for me it would be appreciated. Much love

Back
Top Bottom