(got any) eastbay calologues vol. back when they sold heat. EDIT

pearl foam's for a bill
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

you know, this kind of makes me wonder what shoes we are sleeping on now that we'll drool over later...

For the most part, only performance shoes and limited AF1's (which were never in catalogs). Eventually, every shoewill get retroed but a lot of people miss out on good bball shoes and can't come across them on the net afterwards. I really need another pair of theblack Lebron 1 and 2s, but can't find a DS pair for anything since I'm a size 14. I just got my 2nd pair of 2K4s a few weeks ago (easily the best hoopshoe I've ever laced) and I didn't get my first pair of 2K3s until '06. There's a lot of shoes that I drool over not to make a buck, but Ijust shouldn't have passed on.

seeing those white/red XII's make me sad. but then i realized we are getting them back this year, cdp quality or not

You guys just took me back to a time when I would sit in class and just go thru the eastbay over and over. Then grab the newspaper and see what teams needed tolose or win to see how my teams could move up in the standings.

hahaha! i remember those catalogs and sales they had as i was growing up. i hella wanted those uptempo 3's until i looked at the sizes, i saw it said 141/2-18. %!+?! must be a nice sale for clowns. haha! i still want them *tear*....

Man from what i see, Jordan's wasn't really a must-have shoe back then. You had a lot of other good choices to choose from.

Those Penny 3's are shaping up to repeat history. lol

Both of those same colorways are currently rotting on Eastbay, again.

Seeing the page with the Concords and AM CW's brings me back.

I had the white/navy CW's and passed on the XI's at the time.

Somehow the Concords didn't work for me when I saw 'em in person.

Should've just grabbed them anyway. smh

Good find. I remember always keeping the latest eastbay catalogs in my backpack in middle school (mid 90s)

Back
Top Bottom