Got Finessed By Female Officer (Might Be In Trouble)

Everybody I'm talking to says, since they didn't actually arrest me (they didn't even search my pockets) the charges are pretty weak. And since I was literally at work the loitering charge wont hold up. And number 3 since I didn't actually say anything sexually explicit that will be hard to prove in court. Plus if it goes to a jury trial, the fact she wasn't dressed scantily clad will prove I didn't think she was a hooker before I approached her. (It was literally 93 degrees yesterday when this happened, so even Civilian Females were dressed more revealing than the Officer was)

It sounds to me like you're trying to convince yourself you're in the clear and hoping one of us says "Yeah 'bruh' you good." As someone said earlier, why would you make a comment about ,or alluding to paying for sex?? Oh boy. Also, I doubt this will go to a jury trial.

Has to be. I'm still having a hard time believing the story is real.

I believe the story is real. What I DON’T believe is that OP was innocently trying to get at the officer. If there’s undercovers there, that means that area is known for prostitution. The only way OP gets out of this is if he has no kinda priors-NONE. EVER. That and confess to the judge that he’s terrible at talking to women and he realized “How much you charge?”, was stupid(AF) and disrespectful.

south-park-s13e09c07-stretch-16x9.jpg

Was this the undercover cop OP?

If there was no agreement of a specific sex act for $, then you might have something. If all you said was "everythang."

That could mean dinner and a movie or Dave and Busters. You're gonna need a good lawyer though to argue lack of intent or solicitation for service that wasn't sexual in nature.

This was poor judgment on your end though :lol:

Last edited:
Something seems off about this story.
Why would she be walking around like that during day time

Back
Top Bottom