Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

Really? So if there are more tanks that means you can't use it or it just means you just high tail it out of there when you see one?

Really? So if there are more tanks that means you can't use it or it just means you just high tail it out of there when you see one?

If they are militia tanks you can't use it because it doesn't have any weapons. Doesn't transform into tank mode. That's why you can only use it if you wiped out all militia tanks.

I figure the no weapons part, so it just won't let you select that particular batmobile in the main menu option unless the streets are wiped clean?

Kind of sucks because I think the Tumbler has a nice opportunities to transform into a tank (maybe even add a new unique weapon to use?) instead of just a vehicle to race with. I mean if there are any version of the batmobile that can be turned into a tank, no better option than the Tumbler.

I figure the no weapons part, so it just won't let you select that particular batmobile in the main menu option unless the streets are wiped clean?

Kind of sucks because I think the Tumbler has a nice opportunities to transform into a tank (maybe even add a new unique weapon to use?) instead of just a vehicle to race with. I mean if there are any version of the batmobile that can be turned into a tank, no better option than the Tumbler.

The streets have to be wiped clean from militia tanks. Every island when you view the map tells you how many tanks are remaining. I only have the riddler stuff left to 100% the game so I was using the 1989 batmobile since there are no tanks left in any island. The tumbler will have weapons as in the dark knight rises movie it had a cannon that popped up. So I'm sure they will implement that when you transform the vehicle into the tank mode.

But the batmobile released first so that means to use it you have to clear the streets, by the time you have access to the tumbler what else is there to destroy? Means you got to start up a new game then?

Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #1 (Sept. 1): Six AR challenges for Batman will be received, Nightwing, Robin and Catwoman. This extensive challenge pack allows concentrated training in Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator stealth incursion.

GCPD Lockdown (Later in Sept.): Set after the events of Arkham Knight, play as Nightwing to stop the Penguin from breaking out of the Gotham City Police Department in this thrilling story pack.

2008 Tumbler Batmobile Pack (Later in Sept.): Inspired by the 2008 movie The Dark Knight, intimidate your foes with the Tumbler Batmobile and race through two themed tracks.

Original Arkham Batman Skin (Later in Sept.): Fight the war against Gotham City with the original Arkham Asylum Batman costume.

Amazing Game. Just finished it.

Only thing i did not complete was finding all the Riddler Trophies, as i don't have time to do that, but I did view the True ending on YT & I enjoyed it a lot.

This link pretty much describes what I took from the ending & made the most sense to me. https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Spoiler-Zone/Ending-Explained-with-the-Burning-Batman/td-p/580100. Also, in the concept art, i noticed a "Nightmare Batman" which has the caption of "is it Real" next to it, which pretty much supports the above link IMO.

For those that read the spoiler above, let me know what you took from the ending in a "Spoiler".
Also, I haven't played any of the DLC. Is it worth obtaining/playing?

Thanks.

PO

I was having so much fun with the Red Hood challenges, then it just ended
mean.gif
yeah man Red Hood was dope as hell to play. the better add more DLC for him 

The DLC isn't cheap either

As of now I'm happy I passed

They could get better tho you never know

I'm trading this in for Metal Gear. The overall game was good, not great and from what I have seen from the DLC thus far is highly disappointing. I'm not going to sit around and wait for another pieces of content.

The DLC isn't cheap either

As of now I'm happy I passed

They could get better tho you never know
yeah going forward all the story DLC will be done by Rocksteady so hopefully some of the new stuff will be longer. i actually started doing the AR challenges since i never touched them when i played the story and they are fun to play. 

I really enjoyed batgirls dlc.. being able to cut the lights off and take em all down is 
smokin.gif

but yeah harley and red hoods dlc was done in like 20 minutes lol hope they bring more

The DLC has been a letdown to a lot of people they are all pretty short
This is exactly what I was afraid of with the single player DLC.
mean.gif

I'm anxious to play the game, at the same time though I don't mind waiting for the GOTY edition to drop next year.

Back
Top Bottom