Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

I think it's kinda silly that the people of Gotham wouldn't think that someone who has kept up this type of double life all this time wouldn't be able to fake his death and just accept that he's dead.
This. 

I really don't think anyone is still paying attention to this game despite all of the DLC Rocksteady keeps throwing at us

Last edited:
yah I feel like it has fallen quick. Probably doesn't help that the DLCs are either just new skins or mostly races (which seems to gets 50/50 loved/hated).

I think it goes without saying that this is the worst of the four games gameplay wise. Story was a 10 though

Last edited:
I think it goes without saying that this is the worst of the four games gameplay wise. Story was a 10 though

I feel like its the opposite
Story was dumb, they coulda did the same thing but with a better group of characters. No new made up character & no predictable set ups for repetitve tank fights smh. Gameplay was fire tho

Gameplay was fire; Batmobile should have been scaled back a bit, and story was OK except for the Arkham Knight. Should have just made the villain Scarecrow and made him more as a presence as opposed to just being a **** talker on the jumbo tron for most of the game. Remove maybe 60 percent of those damn Riddler Trophies because that **** was truly excessive :x

Keep the inner Joker mind battle side story, and replace the fake new character Arkham Knight with Red Hood and it would have been fine by me because the Joker flashbacks/hallucinations worked well with Jason Todd's introduction. Also the Arkham Knight was too much of a psychotic and indiscriminate murderer as opposed to the angry anti hero Red Hood was when introduced in the comics. To my recollection when Jason returned in the comics the writers made sure to avoid any kind of truly villainous characterization

IDK what it was. The game just disappointed me--maybe too much hype on my part

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that, gameplay-wise this is probably the best. Multi-takedown, more refined combos, new combo specials, even the tank battles were very good (they just overloaded on it to a point where it crossed annoyance over enjoyment).

I like the story too, it's mostly the ending that killed it, it just felt like "that was it? that was the ending?", it should have been more epic than just a slow wlk through his mind without, should have been much more challenging too. Didn't help with them constantly denying who the Knight is then it turns out to be who everyone guessed it was :lol:

Just finished the campaign. Definitely enjoyed the game and I've played all of the other arkham games in the series. The series as a whole was dope to me and it's cool to get a complete arc. Game play mechanics were definitely getting old to me after 4 games so to get closure was something I was cool with.

Not doing the protocol stuff. Just decided to read up on it. Moving on to some other games this week.

Got the game a week ago and decided to do one of the side missions where you hack with the batmobile and protect yourself from the militia tanks. Any tips against the tanks with the homing missiles? As soon as I shoot down a pair there's another pair coming right behind me. By the time I turn around it's already too late and there are waves of these things which makes it very frustrating.

Got the game a week ago and decided to do one of the side missions where you hack with the batmobile and protect yourself from the militia tanks. Any tips against the tanks with the homing missiles? As soon as I shoot down a pair there's another pair coming right behind me. By the time I turn around it's already too late and there are waves of these things which makes it very frustrating.

Upgrading ur batmobile > anything else. Also use that side dodge alot.

The newest series of add-ons for Batman[emoji]8482[/emoji]: Arkham Knight – 2008 Tumbler Batmobile Pack and Original Arkham Batman Skin, are available beginning today for fans who have purchased the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass for the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, and are connected to the Internet. The 2008 Tumbler Batmobile Pack can also be purchased a la carte beginning today for $1.99 MSRP on the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network and Xbox LIVE online entertainment network from Microsoft, while the Original Arkham Batman Skin is free-to-download for owners of the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One.

The 2008 Tumbler Pack places you in the cockpit of the iconic Batmobile from the 2008 film ‘The Dark Knight’ as you navigate two movie-inspired tracks in the Tumbler. Challenge and compete with your friends for the fastest time or wreak havoc on the destructible streets of Gotham City upon full eradication of all drones. Additionally, today’s free-to-download Original Arkham Batman Skin lets you invoke fear into the eyes of your foes wearing the suit that started it all, the original Arkham Asylum Batman Costume.

The 2008 Tumbler Batmobile Pack and more are included with the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass, which delivers regular new content for six months featuring new story missions, more Super-Villains invading Gotham City, new legendary Batmobiles, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks.

Additional downloadable content becomes available next Tuesday, September 29th:
• Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #2: Grab this Crime Fighter Challenge Pack and receive various challenge maps for Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman and the Batmobile. This expansive challenge pack allows focused training in Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator stealth incursion.
• GCPD Lockdown: Set after the events of Arkham Knight, play as Nightwing to stop the Penguin from breaking out of the Gotham City Police Department in this thrilling story pack.

Stay tuned for even more Batman: Arkham Knight downloadable content coming in October, including:
• Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Pack: Travel back in time with the Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Pack. This pack includes the 1960s TV Series Batmobile, Classic TV Series Catwoman Skin, Classic TV Series Robin Skin and two racetracks inspired by the Batman Classic TV Series.
• Catwoman's Revenge: Set after the events of Arkham Knight, prowl the night as Catwoman as she seeks her revenge on the Riddler with this story pack.
• Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #3: Get this Crime Fighter Challenge Pack to receive various combat and predator maps featuring Batman, Nightwing, Robin, and Azrael.

hate to say but the season pass/dlc has been disappointing

race tracks and most of the AR challenges are bleh to me

needs more, a lot more, predator challenges

Last edited:
Could care less about free roam with the other characters because Gotham City was designed for the Batmobile and for high-speed gliding. It's not like Arkham City with a bunch of close-together buildings and a mechanic for Catwoman to jump around. Simple traversal would be ridiculously tedious and wouldn't even look right since Robin is the only other guy who can glide (and he only has a basic glide at that)

And Rocksteady recently confirmed that they will be adding ALL characters to the AR challenges

Have to admit that the lack of the old-school Challenge Mode from the beginning rubbed me the wrong way, where I'm not even really excited

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom