Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

The DLC for this game has been a ******* joke

Peace be with anyone who bought the season pass
Yeah.

The story DLC has been underwhelming so far. Making my decision to wait for the GOTY edition even easier.

Forgot about this thread. I gotta fire the game up again to check out the newer dlc

Last edited:
BATMAN V. SUPERMAN Coming To BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT; Remaining DLC Content Revealed

Below is a summary of this content broken down by the month it will be released:

OCTOBER
-Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Pack
**Batmobile Track #1: Batcave Set
**Batmobile Track #2: Penguin’s Dockyard
**Classic TV Series Catwoman Skin
**Classic TV Series Robin Skin

-1970s Batman Themed Batmobile Skin

-Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #3
**AR Challenge: Chemical Reaction
**AR Challenge: Stage Fright
**AR Challenge: Cauldron Speedway TT
**AR Challenge: Guardians
**AR Challenge: Precinct
**AR Challenge: Vertigo

-Free Updates
**Character Selection in AR Combat Challenges
**Optional Hard difficulty in AR Combat and Batmobile Combat Challenges

NOVEMBER
-2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile Pack
**2016 Batman v Superman Batman Skin
**2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile

-Wayne Tech Pack
**Track #1: Proving Ground
**Track #2: Waynetech Loop

-Arkham Episode: Catwoman’s Revenge
**Includes 1 story mission and 2 AR challenge maps

-Arkham Episode: A Flip of a Coin, starring Robin
**Includes 1 story mission and 2 AR challenge maps

-Arkham Episodes AR Challenge Update including maps from GCPD Lockdown

-Robin and Batmobile Skins Pack
**Robin Themed Batmobile Skin
**Original Tim Drake Robin Skin

-Riddler Themed Batmobile Skin

-Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #4
**AR Challenge: Clockwork
**AR Challenge: Credit Crunch
**AR Challenge: High Flyers
**AR Challenge: Quarantine
**AR Challenge: Wild Cat
**AR Challenge: Divine Intervention

-Free Update
**Character Selection in AR Invisible Predator Challenges

DECEMBER
-Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion
**Mission: Beneath The Surface (Killer Croc)
**Mission: In From the Cold (Mister Freeze)
**Mission: Wonderland (Mad Hatter)
**Mission: Shadow War (Ra’s Al Ghul)

-2008 Movie Batman Skin

-Original Arkham Batmobile

-Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #5
**6 TBC AR Challenges

Yes, you read that right, coming in November we have the awesome Batsuit AND Batmobile from the highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. This will be available to everyone, with Season Pass owners getting exclusive early access.

In response to the requests from the community, we’ve worked with our friends at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment to bring the 2008 movie, The Dark Knight skin to players in the December pack.

Finally, also in December, we’ll take you back to 2009 with the Original Arkham Batmobile, which will be available to drive on race tracks and conditional free-roam around Gotham City just like the other downloadable Batmobiles.

AR Challenges are one of the most popular features in the community, and we’ve been working to make our game better by implementing player feedback wherever possible. Thanks to fans telling us what they want, we’ve added Character Selection for AR Challenges. We’ve added support for this in combat challenges in October, and we are working on this for Invisible Predator maps ready for November. We’ve also heard you ask for round-based AR combat Challenges and these will be added into the mix from October onwards, along with the ability to select Hard difficulty to remove counter icons and get bigger score bonuses. We’ve heard you wanted more interior locations, so these have been added and will continue to be used in upcoming maps. Finally, some players found the blue walls around AR Challenges to be a little distracting, and if you’ve got the latest patch you’ll see we’ve significantly reduced this effect to increase the immersion.

There are two more Arkham Episodes coming in November. Catwoman’s Revenge puts players in control of Catwoman as she sets out to infiltrate the Riddler’s HQ as the final humiliation in their encounter. A Flip of a Coin, sees Robin dealing with the aftermath of Batman’s disappearance and hunting down Two-Face. The three post-launch Arkham Episodes are all roughly the same duration and are intended to be short, narrative vignettes that give a sense of what has happened to each of these characters after the events of Batman: Arkham Knight. We’re also converting these environments into new challenge maps to give more replay value to these packs.

In December, the Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion will appear in your Gotham City, with each one approximately the similar length as the Most Wanted missions in the main game. Mad Hatter is playing a sinister mind-game with Batman, and GCPD’s finest are the pawns. Killer Croc has escaped from his maximum security cell and is wreaking havoc on a crashed airship. The League of Assassins has returned to Gotham City, but what is their motive and who is in charge? And Mister Freeze may be closer than ever to completing his life’s work… but at what cost?

Thanks for reading right to the end! It’s a relief to finally be able to take the lid off what we’ve got coming up on Batman: Arkham Knight for the rest of 2015, and it’s great to have this awesome community along for the ride. Thanks for letting us know what you think. This game wouldn’t be the same without you.

From the team at Rocksteady.

View media item 1749794

Last edited:
I can't front on the details of the batskins when RS brings them into the game they are beautiful to look at. They finally put in character selection it should've been in the game from day one don't know why it took them so long

hope those arkham episodes are a decent length like the bat woman epi and not like the harley/red hood ones.

It should be longer, Harley and Red Hood were pre-order bonus so they weren't going to give you much with those.

Season Infamy got me the most excited in that list for sure, I hope it's a bit long and drawn out though. I don't want to go to one location, beat henchmen then the boss and that is it.

I am interested in the Arkham Episodes as well, any non-AR and non-race contents are good with me.

How dope would it be if they released some type of BvS add on when the movie drops and we actually get to see/play as Superman in the Arkham Knight game? Even if it was just a lil taste.

they should of scanned keaton, bale, batfleck face for their skin ala these sport games

Man one of these days I'll put my disk in and collect all of this DLC since I have the season pass

But it will not be this day

With Fallout and Battlefront on the horizon, I probably won't download/touch the game again til next year.

I went back on it last night to try out the new batmobile tracks and they are cool. Did some of the new AR stuff as well

Classic Harley and Arkham Knight playable

View media item 1789820
I think most of this are posted but November DLC will be released all at once.

NOVEMBER

2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile Pack
2016 Batman v Superman Batman Skin
2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile
Wayne Tech Pack

Track #1: Proving Ground
Track #2: Waynetech Loop
Arkham Episode: Catwoman’s Revenge

Includes 1 story mission and 2 AR challenge maps
Arkham Episode: A Flip of a Coin, starring Robin

Includes 1 story mission and 2 AR challenge maps
Arkham Episodes AR Challenge Update including maps from GCPD Lockdown