Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

WB Montreal posted this on Facebook

11722573_918482658222148_5166250088814122399_o.jpg
lets hope they don't include any "rings" in this game :lol:

Well that's misleading. The way it is worded (battle through the streets of Gotham City), they made seem like it can be used in-game like the usual and they even went to say "as well as two-tracks inspired by...".

1989 Batmobile with Batman Skin

Battle through the streets of Gotham City with this pack that includes the Batman skin and Batmobile from the 1989 Batman film, as well as two tracks inspired by the film’s sequel.
View media item 1627546

The Bat-family Skins Pack

Included in this pack are six character skins based on the alternate timelines - - 1990s Catwoman, One Year Later Robin, Arkham Origins Batman, Iconic Grey & Black Batman, 1970s Batman and the Original Arkham Nightwing.
View media item 1627547

Question regarding activating the Knightfall Protocol. Is there a difference in endings if I activate the protocol before getting 100% on the entire game?

Last edited:
What is the disrupt upgrade that takes out sentry guns?

Is it the one that costs 8 points?
95% sure you cant disable sentry guns with disrupt.

reason why i hated sentry guns so much.

theres one that comes to mind with saving a firefighter. bruh.gif

Is there a way to take them out or jam them for a while?

A couple of the checkpoints seem impossible because of them

has anyone restarted a level (specifically predator missions) and had like half of the soldiers disappear? i usually restart if i ever get noticed/shot and twice it happened where i went from taking down 11 dudes to only 6. sucks cause its significantly easier 

I think there is a way...

NOPE!

Now I'm trying to remember how did I take down that check point under the botanical gardens?

Last edited:

NOPE!

Now I'm trying to remember how did I take down that check point under the botanical gardens?

When it seems impossible, you can usually utilize the Batmobile. I've taken down a few checkpoints out with the Batmobile. My memory is just foggy on which ones.

You use the hack divice to disable them. Then use the fear take down to take out the milita guys. That's what worked for me.

NOPE!

When it seems impossible, you can usually utilize the Batmobile. I've taken down a few checkpoints out with the Batmobile. My memory is just foggy on which ones.

I have too. The botanical gardens one is one of them, just don't remember how I did it.

Again memory is foggy but if it is the one right below the giant tree, there is like a ledge/balcony-like platform on the side that if you follow has a ramp to get up there. I think there's also a riddler trophy up there somewhere (use the winch to solve the puzzle). But from that angle, you can target and destroy those Sentries, hell from there you just speed-boost-jump and land right inside that checkpoint... if that is the right one you guys are talking about.

Last edited:
The botanical gardens was the one I was stuck on

You just had to drive on this ramp and shoot them down

I ended up finishing them all yesterday

Thanks guys

I am at 70% and have the option to Activate Knight Protocol

What does that do?

Last edited:
Just finished the game. Gameplay was good, but it got monotonous with all the tank battles. The graphics and the storyline were A+ though. Just disappointed there were no real boss fights like the previous two.

Back
Top Bottom