Gourmet Jordan Holiday 07' VII & XI.......or are they???

I think Nike should take cues from these when they begin work on the next AJ/AF1 Hybrid....
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

Ugly

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

theyre prolly gonna be like 250+ and i would rather just have real VIIs or real XIs
TEAM MBC!

that can't be legal
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

My first reaction was :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Now I think they look kinda alright.

But they still feel like cheap imitations...

abernja
Quote:
If you don't consider that a fake then I feel sorry for you.

Feel sorry for me... to me they're just generic shoes. As long as they don't use the same material, logos, colorways then I'm all over them. Let it be known that if these are under $50, I'll get myself a pair.

If you have a problem with these shoes then you probably have many problems with other things in life considering that many other things in the world is based off of something else.
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

ayo isnt that wrong doe?!...but thankz for the info and pikz VII IX XII...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Quote:
abernja - I'm all for them.. and I like them.. maybe your reading comprehension needs to get a little better.
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

they look like cheap payless garbage
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
It's mind-boggling how this is still open. These ARE blatent FAKES and should not be allowed on NT. Not only are they stealing somebodies work, but they are downright ugly.
instant klassic said

Quote:
these shoes are meant for people who appreciate the design of 7s and 11s but want to wear something more casual, simple and clean.
abernja
I AM THE VII KING!​

Who on here can honestly say that in NO way, shape , or form do these go against any kind of patent, TM, or copyright laws? The answer is that they in fact do. The upper of the Jordan VII and Jordan XI has been stripped of it's logo but kept essentially the same. That would make it against the law. This is no different than bapes. Straight jacked the AF1 design and most of you guys are against that, but not against these? Hmmm.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Quote:
Who on here can honestly say that in NO way, shape , or form do these go against any kind of patent, TM, or copyright laws? The answer is that they in fact do. The upper of the Jordan VII and Jordan XI has been stripped of it's logo but kept essentially the same. That would make it against the law. This is no different than bapes. Straight jacked the AF1 design and most of you guys are against that, but not against these? Hmmm.
I AM THE VII KING!​

What's the name of the website??
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

i like em especially the XI

ANGELS BASEBALL​
CALIFORNIA<>ANAHEIM<>LOS ANGELES​
..Pursuing MY HappYness​

Quote:
You guys that are frowning on this should frown on other brands such as Bape and "Greedy Genious" and such brands that RIP-OFF the AF1and AJII model.

Greedy Genious? How do you figure they are a RIP-OFF from the AF1 and AJII models? dude you need to take a look at some pics, because you are completely clueless as towards what the Greed Genious' look like.

Quote:
those shoe's are nasty cheap imitation

same thing could be said about the retroes that JB releases month after month.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Back
Top Bottom