Graduation Appreciation vol. congrats all upcoming 2011 graduates

walked yesterday,

Electrical Engineering
Temple University
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Congrats everyone

Is college graduation as big of a deal as high school? I mean does it really matter if you walk or not
Much bigger in most families.

Any idiot can graduate from High School. (I'm excluding prep schools and nationally acclaimed H.S.)

Bachelors is a big deal. Grad school and professional schools are even bigger. Then the Ph.d ceremony where people get hooded is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. People OD for Ph.D grads....

Nobody is flying from Nigeria, China, India, Europe, etc. to see a damn high school graduation. 95% high schools in this country. = *$*+ show
laugh.gif

Anyways, just graduated with an Electrical Engineering degree. Job lined up since Fall semester. Feels good man.
Congrats to all the other grads.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Congrats everyone

Is college graduation as big of a deal as high school? I mean does it really matter if you walk or not
Much bigger in most families.

Any idiot can graduate from High School. (I'm excluding prep schools and nationally acclaimed H.S.)

Bachelors is a big deal. Grad school and professional schools are even bigger. Then the Ph.d ceremony where people get hooded is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. People OD for Ph.D grads....

Nobody is flying from Nigeria, China, India, Europe, etc. to see a damn high school graduation. 95% high schools in this country. = *$*+ show
laugh.gif

Anyways, just graduated with an Electrical Engineering degree. Job lined up since Fall semester. Feels good man.
Congrats to all the other grads.
pimp.gif

Congratulations to you guys who walked. My boy got accepted to Harvard med school so
pimp.gif
to him too

Congratulations to you guys who walked. My boy got accepted to Harvard med school so
pimp.gif
to him too

Congrats everyone!

I'm one year away from finishing up college. Its crazy how fast time goes.

Good luck everyone!
pimp.gif

Congrats everyone!

I'm one year away from finishing up college. Its crazy how fast time goes.

Good luck everyone!
pimp.gif

Just got a letter in the mail that i'm graduating Cum Laude...not the best but damn am I happy to graduate with some sort of honors.

Walk June 2nd. took damn near 7 years but it's finally over.

Now off to grad school.

pimp.gif

:smgdh

Just got a letter in the mail that i'm graduating Cum Laude...not the best but damn am I happy to graduate with some sort of honors.

Walk June 2nd. took damn near 7 years but it's finally over.

Now off to grad school.

pimp.gif

:smgdh

Graduate this Friday, feels goodman. black grad thursday, commencment saturday.

Never imagined it'd happen.

Graduate this Friday, feels goodman. black grad thursday, commencment saturday.

Never imagined it'd happen.

Back
Top Bottom