Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

http://www.gtplanet.net/j...nal-event-now-available/
A new Seasonal Event has just gone live in Gran Turismo 5, featuring classic (pre-1979) Japanese cars in the following events. Tuning is allowed up to 450PP with unlimited tire selection.

Tsukuba Circuit (5 laps, 166,100 Cr.)
Suzuka Circuit East (5 laps, 150,000 Cr.)
Trial Mountain Circuit (5 laps, 170,500 Cr.)
Clubman Stage Route 5 (5 laps, 159,400 Cr.)
Toscana Pavement 110A (5 laps, 185,300 

I need fire-up this game again!

best believe im coppin a white one irl and putting this on it
%21By5eUKQ%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHqIOKnEEw9CtuvE9BMTqnR82IQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

didn't get into the game that much any more since I didn't get the DLC.
30t6p3b.gif

Lately, for my driving fix, I just go to F1 2011.

didn't get into the game that much any more since I didn't get the DLC.
30t6p3b.gif

Lately, for my driving fix, I just go to F1 2011.

The Philippines doesn't have a PlayStation Network.
frown.gif
tired.gif
The PS3s we buy here direct us to the HK PlayStation Store.

HK PSN Store cards are available over here (albeit at a premium), and it is going to work with our copy of GT5, but I'll have to re-do everything over again, as I cannot use my main (Region 1 - US account) for the DLC (yet). So, until they allow DLC content for all accounts on a single PS3 (which I believe they don't, for now), I'm holding off on buying HK PSN store credits.
ohwell.gif

Another option I have to be able to use my R1 - US PSN account is buying a Region 1 copy of GT5. Haven't really got any time to cop a used copy. Too expensive to cop brand new again (they're available, even the second release Limited Edition). Might do so, eventually, and just trade in my Region 3 copy for it. I'll ask around. It'll be cheaper, eventually.

The Philippines doesn't have a PlayStation Network.
frown.gif
tired.gif
The PS3s we buy here direct us to the HK PlayStation Store.

HK PSN Store cards are available over here (albeit at a premium), and it is going to work with our copy of GT5, but I'll have to re-do everything over again, as I cannot use my main (Region 1 - US account) for the DLC (yet). So, until they allow DLC content for all accounts on a single PS3 (which I believe they don't, for now), I'm holding off on buying HK PSN store credits.
ohwell.gif

Another option I have to be able to use my R1 - US PSN account is buying a Region 1 copy of GT5. Haven't really got any time to cop a used copy. Too expensive to cop brand new again (they're available, even the second release Limited Edition). Might do so, eventually, and just trade in my Region 3 copy for it. I'll ask around. It'll be cheaper, eventually.

Back
Top Bottom