Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

I'm sorry, but I don't think a Grand Theft Auto game belongs on a DS.
laugh.gif

Looks much better than I thought it would at first, when I heard about the concept of the game and that the camera was going to be more like in GTA1 and GTA2than in modern GTA games. Still, wake me up when San Andreas Stories comes to PSP..

I might cop. I haven't played GTA since I borrowed a friend's GB Pocket back in the day.

Originally Posted by TheGameOwesMe

Ahh, now that beat is stuck in my head and I can't think of the name of the song
mad.gif

Boost the crime rate -Alchemist, Sheek and J-Hood

Shazam FTW
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ive been deciding if i should get it or not. Just yesterday i was watching Xplay and they gave it a 5 out 5. The gameplay looked amazing!!

Ign.com gave it a 9.5. Game looks good but unless you have a DS, its not worth buying one.

downloaded it last night...its a damn good gta for ds...i must admit ....missions graphics speed of the game im enjoying it while riding the subway

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

I got it, it's the best DS game IMO, everything in a GTA game, they crammed it into a DS.

That's whats up, how are the controls?
Controls are good, they make good use of the touch screen. Watch this for example.

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

I got it, it's the best DS game IMO, everything in a GTA game, they crammed it into a DS.
yeah I'm amazed at how good this game is.

the fact that they have most of liberty city as seen as the one from IV is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and selling drugs is pretty fun (until the cops find out)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if you need a DS game to play, this is worth it.

Originally Posted by mrshmearo

This game is great. Definitely not what I expected.

Exactly how I feel. The simplicity of the DS and the complexity of the GTA world could've turned out horrible but they definitely did a good jobincorporating both.
I love the OG GTA feel because of the camera angles and the cell shading is well done.

Has anyone tried blowing on the DS after scratching a scratch card? The dirt actually blows away
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom