What are you more excited for ?

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GT: L BASED JESUS L

At this rate NT definitely gonna be running **** on October 1st

Reading this for inspiration: http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-impressive-****-moves-in-online-gaming-history_p2/

gta v is only coming out for the ps3/360 on sept. 17th.
The pc version will come out later.

Expect a next gen gta in 4-7 years.
You MIGHT(doubt) be able to play gtav with gaikai on the ps4.
But you'll be waiting months or years for that to even happen.

Thanks for the info, very smart move for sony, alot of ps3's AND ps4's will be bought this holiday season

Oh yea, i forgot about that lol, i made the decision on the seven commissioners, now i need 10 lieutenants.

i would love a better position but ill wait also if half of us are ps3 and half are xbox, our crew want be as tidy as we think, maybe we should split the two groups by system
make a ps3 group and a xbox with respective leadership. we got time lets get organized, these cats from max payne 3 are 400 deep from that multiplayer, just tryna help.

Last edited:
Well team niketalk is predominantly ps3, i wouldnt mind more xbox members in my crew but if you want to be lieutenants shoot me a quick pm with your rockstar username.

Waitin for the other NT group to accept my request. Is the Team NikeTalk PS3, 360 or both? I joined but don't know what platform will most be playing on

Waitin for the other NT group to accept my request. Is the Team NikeTalk PS3, 360 or both? I joined but don't know what platform will most be playing on
It's both but the other NikeTalk crew is mostly xbox from what i know.

I joined that one as well but I am 360. Messaged for a lieutenant spot

Oh yea, i forgot about that lol, i made the decision on the seven commissioners, now i need 10 lieutenants.
Just saw that rank stuff on onsmash 
eek.gif

nerd.gif
 Plug me for Lieutenant spot....I'm so sincurr about the brotherhood...word to Sons of Anarchy 

Back
Top Bottom