Grand Theft Auto Online: Running But With Issues On Both PSN & XBOX Live

What are you more excited for ?

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Everyone got promoted here is how i did it, i completely eliminated the muscle level (for now) and this is how i tiered it:

Commissionors- Friends and Day One Members
Lieutenants- Members who joined 8/17-8/18
Reps-8/19-now

Based on actions or dedication to the crew as of october 1st i see fit to whether a promotion in position or demotion. Hopefully that answers everyone's questions.

I see where Rockstar is going with structure system 
pimp.gif
; letting multiple members of the same crew play but still maintain organization even when paired with others.....my body is ready for October 

So how we gonna do this? Since there can only be 16 in the same "universe"? How are we gonna roll so everyone gets the chance for promotion?

Just curious

So how we gonna do this? Since there can only be 16 in the same "universe"? How are we gonna roll so everyone gets the chance for promotion?

Just curious
That is the reason they set up the hierarchy, we all cant be in the same lobby together but we will be grouped off.

So what's gonna be expected when it comes to rising in the hiarchy? Money, rep, kill count? Leading street soldiers? Who are we proving ourselves to?

Last edited:
So what's gonna be expected when it comes to rising in the hiarchy? Money, rep, kill count? Leading street soldiers? Who are we proving ourselves to?
Me, everyone will get promoted if they are active

Back
Top Bottom