grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

according to nysneaker
http://nysneaker.com/jord...ge-grapelaney-p-995.html

and for those who can't read, a pretty picture.
wink.gif

00d22e6ddf9ff125f787a70cf4a30174.image.400x266.jpg

nah I ain't buyin it till it gets the thumbs up from other sources, as far as that picture goes I've seen the same one months ago when the rumor had more gas in the tank

nah I ain't buyin it till it gets the thumbs up from other sources, as far as that picture goes I've seen the same one months ago when the rumor had more gas in the tank

first they're on, then then off, now they're on again, not gettin hyped till its really confirmed, gettin my money right just in case though

first they're on, then then off, now they're on again, not gettin hyped till its really confirmed, gettin my money right just in case though

if i can get a style number, i'll be able to set this straight...but it wouldn't surprise me, they drop a pack every summer...this is like the infrared pack thread all over again

if i can get a style number, i'll be able to set this straight...but it wouldn't surprise me, they drop a pack every summer...this is like the infrared pack thread all over again

confused too, first it was possible release, then I read it was axed, but now its on again? guess we have to wait for more info

confused too, first it was possible release, then I read it was axed, but now its on again? guess we have to wait for more info

I recall seeing the laney V's at the Nike outlet for $80 and still no takers , fast forward 2yrs or so and it's the public wants them hard !

I recall seeing the laney V's at the Nike outlet for $80 and still no takers , fast forward 2yrs or so and it's the public wants them hard !

believe me when i tell you this site is not a source of information

its only there for hype and to make you spend money on whatever else is for sale 

believe me when i tell you this site is not a source of information

its only there for hype and to make you spend money on whatever else is for sale 

Back
Top Bottom