grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Wonder Twin powers activate.... in the shape of Julie's tampon.

thumbnail.aspx

Now we play the waiting game

Originally Posted by apthekid

I was at Flight Club in Manhattan last weekend and homie that worked there was tellin some dude that this pack is coming out this year...I could have sworn that it was already declared that it was just a rumor and the pack was NOT coming out. At this point, I think i'm in "wait and see" mode.

Gotta say though, shouts to all the young collectors out there and all that, but DAMN it feels good to NOT have to save up and re-work finances to prepare for a possible release. I remember those days in high school and in college...I respect the grind for yall dudes, but i damn sure don't miss it. Shout out to all my 9-5 Jordan collectors!
pimp.gif

I was at Flight Club in Manhattan last weekend and homie that worked there was tellin some dude that this pack is coming out this year...I could have sworn that it was already declared that it was just a rumor and the pack was NOT coming out. At this point, I think i'm in "wait and see" mode.

Gotta say though, shouts to all the young collectors out there and all that, but DAMN it feels good to NOT have to save up and re-work finances to prepare for a possible release. I remember those days in high school and in college...I respect the grind for yall dudes, but i damn sure don't miss it. Shout out to all my 9-5 Jordan collectors!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

I recall seeing the laney V's at the Nike outlet for $80 and still no takers , fast forward 2yrs or so and it's the public wants them hard !

They were going for less out here in Socal at the local Warehouse shoe sale.  
$69.99 if I remember, on the clearance rack in the back of the store.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

I recall seeing the laney V's at the Nike outlet for $80 and still no takers , fast forward 2yrs or so and it's the public wants them hard !

They were going for less out here in Socal at the local Warehouse shoe sale.  
$69.99 if I remember, on the clearance rack in the back of the store.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

pimp.gif

just feel like with my 9-5.. i got bigger bills and more random big purchases, so still gotta rework finances for some shoes. They just can't stay a top priority,

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

pimp.gif

just feel like with my 9-5.. i got bigger bills and more random big purchases, so still gotta rework finances for some shoes. They just can't stay a top priority,

FACT: the only people that know if the pack is releasing or not is JB.
My Thoughts: we all know it was rumored from reliable sources and those sources haven't said that its not happening yet. Plus i could see JB doing what they did last year with the Infrared Pack and waiting til the last minute to say their releasing. Its all a marketing tactic. We'll just have to be patient.

FACT: the only people that know if the pack is releasing or not is JB.
My Thoughts: we all know it was rumored from reliable sources and those sources haven't said that its not happening yet. Plus i could see JB doing what they did last year with the Infrared Pack and waiting til the last minute to say their releasing. Its all a marketing tactic. We'll just have to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom