grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

i just posted as the date was specified and the last thread was closed. i have no affiliation with that site.

i just posted as the date was specified and the last thread was closed. i have no affiliation with that site.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Well that makes 2 sources.....

Also see jordan 11 snakeskin pack & 3 packs
nerd.gif
info on the 3 pack? 

laugh.gif
at the dudes saying these shoes are for hype beasts. @$##%! Before reading this thread I had just sent a dude an email about buying his grapes. Now, I'll end up spending a little more for two shoes as opposed to just one.

laugh.gif
at the dudes saying these shoes are for hype beasts. @$##%! Before reading this thread I had just sent a dude an email about buying his grapes. Now, I'll end up spending a little more for two shoes as opposed to just one.

I was at Flight Club in Manhattan last weekend and homie that worked there was tellin some dude that this pack is coming out this year...I could have sworn that it was already declared that it was just a rumor and the pack was NOT coming out. At this point, I think i'm in "wait and see" mode.

Gotta say though, shouts to all the young collectors out there and all that, but DAMN it feels good to NOT have to save up and re-work finances to prepare for a possible release. I remember those days in high school and in college...I respect the grind for yall dudes, but i damn sure don't miss it. Shout out to all my 9-5 Jordan collectors!

I was at Flight Club in Manhattan last weekend and homie that worked there was tellin some dude that this pack is coming out this year...I could have sworn that it was already declared that it was just a rumor and the pack was NOT coming out. At this point, I think i'm in "wait and see" mode.

Gotta say though, shouts to all the young collectors out there and all that, but DAMN it feels good to NOT have to save up and re-work finances to prepare for a possible release. I remember those days in high school and in college...I respect the grind for yall dudes, but i damn sure don't miss it. Shout out to all my 9-5 Jordan collectors!

IF they do release im coppin 3x!!!
Had the Laneys back in the day and LOVED them.
Missed out on the Grapes the last go around.
But this is just pure piss in the wind stuff right here...How you have a pack like this just now get confirmed 3 months before the release....I think IF they do get released it will be Late 2011 Early 2012.

IF they do release im coppin 3x!!!
Had the Laneys back in the day and LOVED them.
Missed out on the Grapes the last go around.
But this is just pure piss in the wind stuff right here...How you have a pack like this just now get confirmed 3 months before the release....I think IF they do get released it will be Late 2011 Early 2012.

on again off again now on again...july isn't that far i think we would have some concrete info by now

on again off again now on again...july isn't that far i think we would have some concrete info by now

i'll definitely have the money by then. I'll just get the money. if its true i cop if not i'll have 300+ change to hunt down some lightning IVs.

i'll definitely have the money by then. I'll just get the money. if its true i cop if not i'll have 300+ change to hunt down some lightning IVs.

Back
Top Bottom