grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Originally Posted by B Sox

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

I was thinking about the quickstrike XXs that dropped and nobody had a clue. This could happen, but I still doubt it.

The XX drop that was an error with Nike's online inventory system? I thought all those orders got cancelled.

Mints, you are right. The XXs were up for a couple hours but they did cancel everyone's orders.

Thanks for clearing this up.  I never follow up the story, obviously.  Well i guess that settles it.  
I'll still wait and see.  Doesn't hurt me either way.  

Originally Posted by B Sox

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

I was thinking about the quickstrike XXs that dropped and nobody had a clue. This could happen, but I still doubt it.

The XX drop that was an error with Nike's online inventory system? I thought all those orders got cancelled.

Mints, you are right. The XXs were up for a couple hours but they did cancel everyone's orders.

Thanks for clearing this up.  I never follow up the story, obviously.  Well i guess that settles it.  
I'll still wait and see.  Doesn't hurt me either way.  

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by ericjunior

My grapes from 06/07 are still in good condition, but I never had Laney's and wouldn't be mad at pair or two ... Or three (of both)
you tryna make a profit out of hypebeasts?
Nah, 5's are just one of my favorite models ... I regret not getting more than one pair of the grapes, so I'm not trying to go that route again. No time for reselling.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by ericjunior

My grapes from 06/07 are still in good condition, but I never had Laney's and wouldn't be mad at pair or two ... Or three (of both)
you tryna make a profit out of hypebeasts?
Nah, 5's are just one of my favorite models ... I regret not getting more than one pair of the grapes, so I'm not trying to go that route again. No time for reselling.

People, this pack is not coming out this month, or anytime soon for that matter. This isnt the early days of NT when a shoe could come out with little fanfare. If these were set to drop this month, or even black friday or Christmas, we WOULD HAVE seen pics or more solid info. These are not coming out. Concentrate your money elsewhere.

People, this pack is not coming out this month, or anytime soon for that matter. This isnt the early days of NT when a shoe could come out with little fanfare. If these were set to drop this month, or even black friday or Christmas, we WOULD HAVE seen pics or more solid info. These are not coming out. Concentrate your money elsewhere.

No new info?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom