grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

so, what's the over/under on this pack actually dropping this july?

bets anyone, lol?

I think folks selling snake oil 'round here.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Just like those Ray Allen Xllls who saw tht coming...

are they dropping next week or something? we know about them in advance.

we dont have pics, numbers, or any china sellers selling them early. If they were dropping we would have some info.

are they dropping next week or something? we know about them in advance.

we dont have pics, numbers, or any china sellers selling them early. If they were dropping we would have some info.

Which is why I haven't COMPLETELY given up yet...the announcement for those came a couple days ago, yet they are supposed to drop before the end of the month...lol

Which is why I haven't COMPLETELY given up yet...the announcement for those came a couple days ago, yet they are supposed to drop before the end of the month...lol

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My grapes from 06/07 are still in good condition, but I never had Laney's and wouldn't be mad at pair or two ... Or three (of both)

My grapes from 06/07 are still in good condition, but I never had Laney's and wouldn't be mad at pair or two ... Or three (of both)

Originally Posted by ericjunior

you tryna make a profit out of hypebeasts?

Originally Posted by ericjunior

you tryna make a profit out of hypebeasts?

I still have my Laney's, worn about 3 times since this pic was taken.

When i wore it with this shirt, i had some guy offer me $100 downtown for it. he's like i NEED that shirt, take it off right now.

img2131uwn.jpg

I still have my Laney's, worn about 3 times since this pic was taken.

When i wore it with this shirt, i had some guy offer me $100 downtown for it. he's like i NEED that shirt, take it off right now.

img2131uwn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom