Greatest Wrestler Of All Time vol. Know Your Role

387164683_49e3f857fc.jpg

ultimate warrior by far, but TT would have been somethin

roll.gif
@ youtube Rock Funny Moments...good use of 20 minutes just now...

What's your name ? It dosn't matter what your name is !
laugh.gif

Hulk Hogan made Wrestling. Only wrestling fans really knew about Flair and Hart....even people who knew/know NOTHING about pro wrestling knew/knowabout Hulk Hogan. Hogan put The Ultimate Warrior over and there wouldn't be a Rock or Stone Cold without him.

1. Stone Cold

1a. The Rock??????????

2. Hulk
3. Shawn Michaels

I like Ultimate Warrior as a kid but I could never understand what he was saying

It's really a toss up

they need to put the whole attitude era on DVD or something, I gotta get that 3 disc Rock Dvd and they should do one for Austin

Y'all don't know it.. But The Rock is just the new school Hulk Hogan. Everything The Rock did, Hogan did first! Bigger and better!

Movies => did and done
Catch phrases => "Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you!!!"

Finishing sequence..
Rock Bottom => Big Boot
People's Elbow => Leg Drop

GOAT = Hulk, and it really isn't that close

Rock says if you want a to go 1 on 1 with the great one...only thing you're doing is booking yourself a room in the smack down hotel, if ya smell what theRock is cooking.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Hulk Hogan made Wrestling. Only wrestling fans really knew about Flair and Hart....even people who knew/know NOTHING about pro wrestling knew/know about Hulk Hogan. Hogan put The Ultimate Warrior over and there wouldn't be a Rock or Stone Cold without him.
This.

There is no need for any other discussion.

He held it for so long that he is the only person to ever hold this WWF championship belt.
KCHoganWWF2.jpg

Hulk Hogan IS wrestling. My mom knows who Hulk Hogan is, and she's never watched an episode of a wrestling program in her entire life.

Back
Top Bottom