Green Mint Air Max 95 ***Check your Footlockers!!!***

My FTL aint getting these...I really wanted to see these in hand. I guess I'll snag if I can find them for around $125
ohwell.gif

After seeing them in person, I'll give them a little more credit.

But, they still really looked like they needed to be on the shoe-wall on the other side of the store.

Do the math, Socrates.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

After seeing them in person, I'll give them a little more credit.

But, they still really looked like they needed to be on the shoe-wall on the other side of the store.

Do the math, Socrates.

yea they do look like womens sneakers
laugh.gif

Never been a fan of these I dunno why

My friends give me the stonface when I tell them that

i saw these in person on tues. they ok, but not really feeling them too much. this colorway is unnecessary imo. woulda rather had the comets or somethingclassic.

freshwaters >>> these EASY!

Originally Posted by ej20love

not bad, wish the mint was a little darker
saw them in person and they almost seem like a lady's release (not to offend those who bought)

the color is nice but almost a little too pastel. I like the freshwaters

I don't know why, but I like these WAY better than the Orange and Fresh Water ones.

...Maybe because it's different, maybe because it's a new colorway and we've never seen them before, maybe because it's a cool and smooth colorfor Summer....I don't know but I like it.

^^ i dont know if i like them better than the FW and Team Orange but i do like them alot and they are a good summer shoe

Originally Posted by tak

My FTL aint getting these...I really wanted to see these in hand. I guess I'll snag if I can find them for around $125
ohwell.gif

aye yo wattup tak... trust playboy... these are not a "must have." i seen them today... and its too girly (it looks better on girls). the laces arelike the sport red 95s that are comin out... it had some mint hint to it. EASY PASS.

Like i've said before, any grey gradient Air Max 95 is an automatic purchase. I saw them in person last week, they pretty solid. Didn't like the factthey used mint laces. If i can find these in a 15, I have no problem paying retail (but would love to get them cheaper)

Back
Top Bottom