Green Mint Air Max 95 ***Check your Footlockers!!!***

feel like coppin em 2 viod da feelin 4 not hvn neons but da price is hurtin my pockets tho

Shoetrends looks like they had em for 105 like the other colors. Check back for restocks. I'm employee 50 on these from here on out

i wish I knew someone that could have got me on the 50 for the freshwaters.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Shoetrends looks like they had em for 105 like the other colors. Check back for restocks. I'm employee 50 on these from here on out
Sure they weren't the freshwaters?

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by bigj505

Sure they weren't the freshwaters?
whoops... sorry guys. def a mistake on my part... i def looked at the little pic and immediately thought mint green for some reason. brain fart...sorry again for the false alarm.
embarassed.gif

you good bigj, but if someone does see them on there post it in this thread, I'm just gonna wait till they drop on there to pull the trigger so I can getem a bit less than retail

The problem with these is really the laces. They're not all-white, they have specks of that light green in them, which instantly makes it look like awomens release. If you just swap out those for some white laces, they'll be fine.

Pass. I already bought the freshwaters and the team oranges. I'll wait to see what the red ones look like in september. Besides the neons drop again nextspring.

im about to cop these for the woman, i wish they would retro the grey/yellow ones, i got them in 99 for my girl then. i think they gave alot of the mens ogcolorways a run for there money.

These will sit on shelves for a very long time!

I will cop on sale and on the Employee Appreciation..not worried at all..

Back
Top Bottom