Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are pretty much looking for stuff that's not there on those LC threads.  I posted up my own pair of legit Yeezy Solar Reds purchased from Nike Store asking for a legit check, because I wanted to see for myself if people could actually tell.  Several people thought they might be fake and had something off on them.  Point is if authentic pairs have flaws on them, you really don't even have a base line to judge on a GM pair.  
Yeah now a days I just go on there to help or correct someone who's given a false classification. And that happens often. The other day I was arguing with someone because the person had only put up this picture in his LC.View media item 517620 I said it was a legit pair of 2000 concords. Then I found myself arguing with someone saying that one picture isn't enough to be able to tell if it is legit or not and that it wasn't enough to tell you what release it was. Anyone with decent exposure to 11s over the years can tell you that these are legit. This specific release is the only release of the concords with out a blue tinted sole (1996, 2011).

The LC thread is full of know it all wanna be "sneaker heads"

The db4 on rstor didn't show the jumpan in the insole. Then I saw kinstor had showed theirs but the jumpan in the insole was yellow. On the authentics the jumpman was green. I was thrown off at that. :rolleyes

The db4 on rstor didn't show the jumpan in the insole. Then I saw kinstor had showed theirs but the jumpan in the insole was yellow. On the authentics the jumpman was green. I was thrown off at that. :rolleyes

Rstor and Kinstor are owned by the same person, I guess I'll be getting that one. Doesn't matter though, I'm good for as long as the flaws can't be seen on feet.

Last edited:
Rstor and Kinstor are owned by the same person, I guess I'll be getting that one. Doesn't matter though, I'm good for as long as the flaws can't be seen on feet.

THIS. What would Mike think?

I'm just fuc**** around your shoes bro.

Once your agent sends you pics post them on here please 
smile.gif

These Ebay pairs and Taobao pairs look identical. And the pricing on the Ebay pair ($215 shipped) looks too good to be true. IMO, these look a lot like the real shoe. Or maybe I just don't know Infrared 6s. I'm paranoid that I will buy grey market pairs for authentic prices.

EDIT: Just noticed lacelock is the wrong color. 

Taobao^

Ebay^

Last edited:
they did, but not anymore after they were hoarded with US orders on release day. then some idiots filed PayPal claims just after 2 days cause they didn't e-mail back during the weekend, so they only ship to european customers now.
really ruined another 2nd chance site for the rest of us lol

Sorry if this was posted before... but I saw this on nike.com.
Nike is aware of counterfeit products in the market and is working to eliminate the problem. If the product was not purchased directly from Nike or an authorized Nike retailer, Nike cannot address specific questions about the product's authenticity.If you believe you received inauthentic product, please contact the seller. Claims initiated through Nike will not be accepted if the product is deemed to be counterfeit. See Nikeclaims.com for more information.To find authentic Nike product, purchase fromNike.com, Nike-owned retail stores or authorized Nike retailers.Purchasing products from unauthorized retailers, unauthorized websites or auction websites is done at your own risk. Be cautious of websites that offer substantial discounts, early product releases, or products that are sold out elsewhere. 

http://help-en-us.swoosh.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1496/p/3568

It would be interesting to see what happens if you were to file a claim on a gm shoe.

Last edited:
here's something to add to this thread. I got these from he-who-must-not-be-named.
View media item 517888View media item 517891View media item 517894View media item 517895View media item 517896View media item 517897View media item 517898View media item 517899
A little comparison to my RD shadows. Shadows are size 8 and Royals are size 8.5.
View media item 517900View media item 517901View media item 517902View media item 517903View media item 517904
Even his own pairs don't match.
View media item 517905View media item 517906
Just my observation, the size of the wings logo is somewhat similar to that of 1994 retro's. However the placement differs a little.
View media item 517907View media item 517908
pardon the long post.

FAKE/ GM pair .I was going to get a pair exactly like the one posted but got a refund instead .That cut at the beggining of the toe box shoe be like the shadow's.

Last edited:
Just got my GM Royals from Rstor and they are on point, except they used the wrong ******* leather. It's much more smoother, shinier and softer on the GM pair. They remind me of the Nike Dunks. Oh well, I'll just use them as beaters. Will post a tease pics soon. I'll take the detailed pictures tomorrow when the sun is up. The lighting on my room sucks.

Last edited:
Here you go. The GM pairs are the one with the extra laces attached.

I don't know if you can see the difference since everything is the same except for the leather material they used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom