Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys tell if this is GM or not?

Definitely looks GM to me. They look decent from the front but once you turn it around, you can see that the "AIR" logo is cut way too close to the elephant print. Also, the black lining of the elephant print is too big/thick compared to authentic pairs. And lastly, the upper part near where the grey starts around the ankle is cut horribly lol. There's too much grey showing and it's supposed to be cut into a nice smooth curve. Hard to explain what I mean but I hope this helps. I can post pics of my RD pair if you want

Definitely looks GM to me. They look decent from the front but once you turn it around, you can see that the "AIR" logo is cut way too close to the elephant print. Also, the black lining of the elephant print is too big/thick compared to authentic pairs. And lastly, the upper part near where the grey starts around the ankle is cut horribly lol. There's too much grey showing and it's supposed to be cut into a nice smooth curve. Hard to explain what I mean but I hope this helps. I can post pics of my RD pair if you want
I think you might be looking a little too hard at them. But ill do a closer comparison to my RD pair as well and post pics if need be

That would be appreciated. 

It's either Rstor sells high quality fakes or my friend's agent bought from another seller. 
mean.gif
Okay, so I asked my agent about Rstor's Royals.

Here's what I said.

Has any of your clients ordered these Jordan 1 Royal from Rstor?

If yes, can you send me pictures?

Here's my agent's response.

Dear

Bought, but don't take pictures.

Be honest, not good as the pictures on their web store.

Last edited:
I think you might be looking a little too hard at them. But ill do a closer comparison to my RD pair as well and post pics if need be
What do you think of the thick elephant prints?

I don't need them to be perfect, my sister will use them as beaters. For as long as they look authentic, we're good. 

Remember the elephant print isn't always a dead giveaway. I have a pair of WC 3s from the last retro release purchased from Niketown and one has thick print, the other looks thin and like it was made with pencil, they are completely different looking but 100% purchased from an authorized place. If I can find them I'll post pics.

so i just checked my tracking number through the usps site and it looks like they just arrived in chicago isc. Which im guessing is customs. Should be here in about two days.

My space jams just arrived, will post pics soon. This is the pair I bought direct from seller, no agent.

My space jams just arrived, will post pics soon. This is the pair I bought direct from seller, no agent.

What was the shipping charge when you bought direct, I'm pretty sure I know who you ordered through, I'm just not sure how different the price comes out.

Sorry if this was posted before... but I saw this on nike.com.
Nike is aware of counterfeit products in the market and is working to eliminate the problem. If the product was not purchased directly from Nike or an authorized Nike retailer, Nike cannot address specific questions about the product's authenticity.If you believe you received inauthentic product, please contact the seller. Claims initiated through Nike will not be accepted if the product is deemed to be counterfeit. See Nikeclaims.com for more information.To find authentic Nike product, purchase fromNike.com, Nike-owned retail stores or authorized Nike retailers.Purchasing products from unauthorized retailers, unauthorized websites or auction websites is done at your own risk. Be cautious of websites that offer substantial discounts, early product releases, or products that are sold out elsewhere. 

http://help-en-us.swoosh.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1496/p/3568

It would be interesting to see what happens if you were to file a claim on a gm shoe.
I'm sure a GM pair would pass through inspection.  After all, you're making a claim that there are flaws on the shoe.  As long as it's not a horrible fake, it should pass through.  You would need a receipt from an authorized retailer though.  Someone could replace their legit pair with a GM pair and send it back to Nike and I'm pretty sure it won't have a problem passing.  You can pretty much scam Nike by beating up your pair of GM shoes and sending them back with the legit pair's receipt and get a new legit pair back.

I don't know why Nike's policy is making the rounds now.  These GM pairs only really affect the resell market.  Getting your pairs through resell, you can't send it back to Nike either.  This is something everyone should already know.  I don't like seeing people get ripped off, but at some point it becomes the buyer's responsibility to not let that happen.  

post up them SJs bruh

Word bruh bruh.

How much them thangs hit you for?

Anyone noticed the shipping cost varies for certain sneakers?

On a pair of Black/Red XI's the EMS shipping is 250yuan while for a pair of say hey Playoff XII's its only 30yuan EMS.

The ****?

pretty sure you can return to outlets without receipt

but at the same time its kinda pointless

Word bruh bruh.

On a pair of Black/Red XI's the EMS shipping is 250yuan while for a pair of say hey Playoff XII's its only 30yuan EMS.

The ****?

I would guess dimensions of the two boxes are different? Also the weight as well.

Word bruh bruh.

The ****?

I would guess dimensions of the two boxes are different? Also the weight as well.

But I have both the XII's and the XI's. The XII's are definitely a heavier and larger shoe all around. And its not like the price jumped a couple of dollars. The shipping on the XII's is $4.85 while on the XI's its $30.47. Thats a HUGE jump.

But I have both the XII's and the XI's. The XII's are definitely a heavier and larger shoe all around. And its not like the price jumped a couple of dollars. The shipping on the XII's is $4.85 while on the XI's its $30.47. Thats a HUGE jump.

Then it's the box size? Perhaps? Is the 11 box bigger than the 12s? Only other thing I can think of. Also 4 bucks to get it to the us? On ems none the less. What agent are you using lol

Word bruh bruh.

The ****?

your talking about shipping in china. not the usa.

you think its gonna cost you $4.00 to ship to the USA? :rofl:

its gonna cost you $40-50 for any shoe regardless

Anyone here bought GM Royals?

What do you think of the pictures I uploaded?

Were yours as good as the original? 

I talked to someone and he said that his look and feel like the authentic version.

Mine was made in a completely different materials, but everything else were on point from the shape to the small details like the stitching. 

It could easily have passed off as authentic had they used the same material.

I feel like I got ******* scammed. 

Last edited:
Anyone here bought GM Royals?

What do you think of the pictures I uploaded?

Were yours as good as the original? 

I talked to someone and he said that his look and feel like the authentic version.

Mine was made in a completely different materials, but everything else were on point from the shape to the small details like the stitching. 

It could easily have passed off as authentic had they used the same material.

I feel like I got ******* scammed. 

I know most couldn't tell, so may be able to get away with passing as authentic, but your pair is consistent with the majority of GM pairs (i.e. stretched Nike Air font on tongue tag, widows peak in back, etc). I would track you down, if you charged me $400 for those!

Last edited:
I know most couldn't tell, so may be able to get away with passing as authentic, but your pair is consistent with the majority of GM pairs (i.e. stretched Nike Air font on tongue tag, widows peak in back, etc).

Couldn't tell based on the pics as well but I easily saw the difference when I had both pairs on hand.

I don't even think these are GMs because they used a different leather on this. They are more like high quality fakes.

These were the only GM pair that didn't live up to my expectations. The rest like the Bred 11s, Jokers, Toros and 3s were good. Stay away from the Royals.

When it comes to GMs, I have learned that it's either you get them early or months later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom