Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deez you proved this pages ago and he said himself the concord soles ressemble those on on those Tao Jams. They will not yellow the same and that's evident. If they aren't made the same they are fake not grey market genius. That's just what we can physically see ain't no telling what else is wrong with them. Now he's stuck on the xvii and bc3s. Why cuz we haven't picked them apart. Nobodies going to keep buying knock offs to prove to one dumb *** that they are fake. The only supporters you have are the three clowns who purchased a pair out of being dumb. Then there response is they look the same. What are you comparing them to? Nothing. Your source is not existent outside that little voice in your head nobody is believing you. You Done made up so much stuff in your head even your starting to believe your own lies.

View media item 425746
The soles are the same on your taobao and my concords.

RealSpace jams are not tinted so blue

They will not yellow the same

Proof
No more needs to be said with the dumb "oh once dey yellow dey da same"
They are not and will not. The sole on left will never look like the one on the right.

Its not da same sole...sir, space jams have a translucent sole (da clear toe vs concord milky toes) that will yellow like da others..u keep

Toutin, im sure u gonna convince someone :lol:

Everyone convinced but you

And everyone has said the new taobao pairs come with the same soles as concords.

Even yourself

Unless u get your own pics to show us? Not recycled from god knows what website

Like i said, i got nothing to worry about..i aint selling

Anything, all my XI's store bought... Ya ****** thou?

Good luck :lol: black & red XI's concords & cool greys

Also are being made via da grey market...

At this point everything has already been established

As far as what grey market Jordans are..when you

Gotta cling to how da sole of da sneaker oxidizes

To figure out if they're retail pairs or later made grey

Market pairs...da horse has already left da barn.

Man stop saying what's grey market and what's not. You have no evidence supporting your claims. Ninja debunk it otherwise its myth. And y the upper powers that be let u talk on a subject you have no idea about baffles me. Dude is making things up as he goes. We picked apart the SJs and concords and Your goofy 88a.We shouldn't have to pick apart every replica to prove its not the same shoe. Where's your evidence? His answer will be they look the same and my china man source says so. Stop lying we ain't buying those wolf tickets

You can live in lala land and believe these are straight up fakes being cooked up by some random dude in his grandmas basement, but anyone with a lick of knowledge about china/hongkong copyright laws and production facility's and how they operate can tell you these are being made in kind of thing happens all the time not just with shoes.

Like i said, i got nothing to worry about..i aint selling

Anything, all my XI's store bought... Ya ****** thou?

Good luck :lol: black & red XI's concords & cool greys

Also are being made via da grey market...

At this point everything has already been established

As far as what grey market Jordans are..when you

Gotta cling to how da sole of da sneaker oxidizes

To figure out if they're retail pairs or later made grey

Market pairs...da horse has already left da barn.

Man stop saying what's grey market and what's not. You have no evidence supporting your claims. Ninja debunk it otherwise its myth. And y the upper powers that be let u talk on a subject you have no idea about baffles me. Dude is making things up as he goes. We picked apart the SJs and concords and Your goofy 88a.We shouldn't have to pick apart every replica to prove its not the same shoe. Where's your evidence? His answer will be they look the same and my china man source says so. Stop lying we ain't buying those wolf tickets

You can live in lala land and believe these are straight up fakes being cooked up by some random dude in his grandmas basement, but anyone with a lick of knowledge about china/hongkong copyright laws and production facility's and how they operate can tell you these are being made in kind of thing happens all the time not just with shoes.

View media item 425746
The soles are the same on your taobao and my concords.

RealSpace jams are not tinted so blue

They will not yellow the same

Proof
No more needs to be said with the dumb "oh once dey yellow dey da same"
They are not and will not. The sole on left will never look like the one on the right.

Deez you proved this pages ago and he said himself the concord soles ressemble those on on those Tao Jams. They will not yellow the same and that's evident. If they aren't made the same they are fake not grey market genius. That's just what we can physically see ain't no telling what else is wrong with them. Now he's stuck on the xvii and bc3s. Why cuz we haven't picked them apart. Nobodies going to keep buying knock offs to prove to one dumb *** that they are fake. The only supporters you have are the three clowns who purchased a pair out of being dumb. Then there response is they look the same. What are you comparing them to? Nothing. Your source is not existent outside that little voice in your head nobody is believing you. You Done made up so much stuff in your head even your starting to believe your own lies.

. peep the air unit part especially. real carbon fiber too.. explain this ninjahood????????????
grin.gif
grin.gif

They dont wanna listen.... :lol: :smh:

if they have a blue tint sole and werent dyed by the owner then they are not factory 09 releases and wouldnt classify as real since jordan never distributed them that way A or B grade or hell Z grade, so since we can all tell they were slapped together ILLEGALLY what makes them real? So a plant manager at Ford makes extra Mustangs off the clock but puts it on a Ford GT frame for the performance aspect of it and sells them out the door for profit in his pocket is it a real Ford? Mustang? GT? neither? im guessing its not a car that could be registered since the VIN never existed but then again thats a proveable offense where as the shoes are a little more grey but still the same point, not licensed is not real whether it comes from the same factory with stolen parts and lobor or not. suddenly grey becomes black. i dont see why this point is hard to get into some peoples heads but those are the people who lie to themselves so much that they begin to believe their own lies, smh its sad.

The hell are you rambling about ?

Were talking about other releases because this isnt a SJ thread anymore... its a Grey Market discussion thread

On that note.... I want to talk more about these XVIIs... that shoe is just so interesting because its not an easy shoe to reproduce and from everything I see they are ON POINT. I still think its possible they are just OGs that got lost and found. Im thinking they havent yellowed because from my experience the XVIIs briefcase kept them in very good condition compared to other shoes of the era stored in cardboard, tons of DS XVII with crisp white soles and clear lacelocks still turn up on on ebay. Ive seen a few pairs of XVIIs crumble around the air unit but I have to wonder if those were stored with silica or in other boxes since so many people liked to use the briefcase for other things. If my suspicions are correct and these are legit oldstock the shoes would have probably been stored in wrapped and sealed shipping boxes in packs of around 24 pairs (anyone thats worked in a shoe-store or shipping warehouse should know what Im talking about)

Taobao got too many XVII's for them to be "found

Stock". If u have a dead stock pair of XVII's they look

Just like those... Factories at this point are revving

Da molds & firing up da tech packs & making runs

Of them...complete wit all da goodies(briefcase, dvd)

Last edited:
So much for the "yellowing soles theory" because these Concords are on Taobao and they have yellowing soles... does that mean these are real just because the soles are yellowing?

Last edited by a moderator:
. peep the air unit part especially. real carbon fiber too.. explain this ninjahood????????????
grin.gif
grin.gif
I said explain this ninjahood. I don't believe you looked at the grey markets you claim to have held in your hand in this much detail..
eyes.gif
 like I've been saying all along

if they have a blue tint sole and werent dyed by the owner then they are not factory 09 releases and wouldnt classify as real since jordan never distributed them that way A or B grade or hell Z grade, so since we can all tell they were slapped together ILLEGALLY what makes them real? So a plant manager at Ford makes extra Mustangs off the clock but puts it on a Ford GT frame for the performance aspect of it and sells them out the door for profit in his pocket is it a real Ford? Mustang? GT? neither? im guessing its not a car that could be registered since the VIN never existed but then again thats a proveable offense where as the shoes are a little more grey but still the same point, not licensed is not real whether it comes from the same factory with stolen parts and lobor or not. suddenly grey becomes black. i dont see why this point is hard to get into some peoples heads but those are the people who lie to themselves so much that they begin to believe their own lies, smh its sad.

Terrible example because you basically described a kit car. That would be like if these taobaos were making up their own hybrid shoe designs.

But for the sake of discussion... lets just say dude was pumping out Mustangs off the clock

The Mustang is still a "real" Mustang made by Ford employees in a Ford plant. The Mustang is not is not "authenticated" because it does not have certifiable proof of origin ( a VIN) therefor cannot be registered.

The car is still real... real leather... real 5.0 motor... real rear diff... real nuts and bolts.. built by real employees. Every aspect of the product in question is built to the same standard as the authenticated product sold through legitimate retailers. The only difference is the paperwork.

oddly enough... there are a TON of VINess GM products on the market that would be considered "grey market" by sneaker standards.... but thats a topic for general

Last edited:
So much for the "yellowing soles theory" because these Concords are on Taobao and they have yellowing soles... does that mean these are real just because the soles are yellowing?

Oxidation doesnt tell you anything but age.

And with more jordans being grey market made

Without clear soles (III, IV, VII, XII, XIII, XVII,etc) that convention of thinking simply doesnt apply to

Many of da jordans being churned out now.

Also taobao is merely a chinese ebay, its only a platform medium to sell.

Terrible example because you basically described a kit car. That would be like if these taobaos were making up their own hybrid shoe designs.

But for the sake of discussion... lets just say dude was pumping out Mustangs off the clock

The Mustang is still a "real" Mustang made by Ford employees in a Ford plant. The Mustang is not is not "authenticated" because it does not have certifiable proof of origin ( a VIN) therefor cannot be registered.

The car is still real... real leather... real 5.0 motor... real rear diff... real nuts and bolts.. built by real employees. Every aspect of the product in question is built to the same standard as the authenticated product sold through legitimate retailers. The only difference is the paperwork.

oddly enough... there are a TON of VINess GM products on the market that would be considered "grey market" by sneaker standards.... but thats a topic for general

Da car term for that is a "clone" car.

I decided to give the grey market a shot, Here is my experience....

I paid retail for these shoes, they came in absolute perfect condition without any noticable flaws.

Maybe you guys notice something I dont....

View media item 425455

View media item 425456

View media item 425448

View media item 425449

View media item 425450

View media item 425451

View media item 425452

The shoes look really good. Almost too shiny IMO.
I'd have to double check my production dates, but those could be very late. I could be mistaken here.
But the box tag does look wrong, and as mentioned before appears that sticker is 100% reprinted.

Last edited:
Those 17's look exactly like the real deal and ninjahood is right no one would be able to tell if they are fake or not just by looking at them.

But at the end of the day they are fake. These were clearly not made during the original production run, and obviously not authorized to be made. Buying those from that site is just like going to fakejays.com and buying a pair. The difference is the quality of fakes.

Those 17's look exactly like the real deal and ninjahood is right no one would be able to tell if they are fake or not just by looking at them.

But at the end of the day they are fake. These were clearly not made during the original production run, and obviously not authorized to be made. Buying those from that site is just like going to fakejays.com and buying a pair. The difference is the quality of fakes.
da highlighted parts is obviously your opinion and not everyone agrees with it.

da thing which is correct is that they're unauthorized, but da term Grey market and fake ARE NOT interchangeable.

Da car term for that is a "clone" car.

Nah, Im talking about something totally different. The term "clone" is used to describe legitimately registered cars that have been modified by civilians with badge/appearance(sometimes drivetrain) changes to make it appear like a different trim level, option pack or variation of a car built on the same platform.

The GM cars Im talking about are cars built for special events, test models and Exec Exclusives. These cars came with no VIN plates straight from the factory. They turn up at barret Jackson pretty frequently and usually sell dirt cheap since legally you cant register or drive them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom