GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Bert. Bert. Oh I don't know if the ones on eBay are fake or legit, I only found one pair though @3700.

If I took my filters off it probably pop up a few more but, I'll shoot you think link I did find

nah its good. doubt the fakes popped up stateside yet. all the pairs on ebay are legit as far as i know.

i dont know the differences since i never owned them but we will find out soon since i alerted dudes in the AJ1 thread so im sure dudes will dissect them and post the differences and what not so dudes dont get scammed.

people are thirsty for em and if they see em under $1k they will pull the trigger on em :smh:

I should have flagged it.

it just got posted thats why, says Sept 28 :lol:

these literally just came out. i saw a notorious post a random pic a few weeks ago but kept quiet about it til it was for sure they were coming out because they looked spot on in the pic posted. then i seen a couple others post pairs so i posted it on NT for others to be warned before someone tries to play games :smh:

You aren't gonna find a legit pair of those 1's unless you know who played int the jb classic game. I do but he was asking for an arm leg and kidney for those jawns...

You aren't gonna find a legit pair of those 1's unless you know who played int the jb classic game. I do but he was asking for an arm leg and kidney for those jawns...

huh? they released bruh.. :lol: they were just very very limited

^Thanks. As for your last comment about boutique owners selling real and fake kicks and knowingly doing so, I honestly think that 90% if them can't tell the difference between authentics and GMs and are oblivious. Just like a lot of celebrities don't know the difference, not everyone has the time to be on Niketalk everyday.

Dont know much about Red Octobers but i site i check out has FSR of em for 1k each and his prices are usually on the high side compared to other sites so looks like GM/VERY high quality fakes of these are coming out.

One of the rep sites has a preorder up for GM Raging Bulls
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
bro... they for real make GM Air Force Fusions... STILL!!

A LOT of dudes still getting got even with all these videos, websites, and people pointing out every difference

people dont wanna accept things once they spend their hard earned money or they just wanna show off since Jordans/Kicks are the new thing to have these days. to the youngsters, if the kicks got a jumpman you are cool
laugh.gif
thats how it is, srsly
im a convinced there is a store in CT/boutique that only sells GM, i tried to explain it to this younger dude he gets all salty with me

instagram.com/Candyshopboutique
Grey market/fake lebron 8s? 

screams-internally.jpg

Back
Top Bottom