GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Dont know much about Red Octobers but i site i check out has FSR of em for 1k each and his prices are usually on the high side compared to other sites so looks like GM/VERY high quality fakes of these are coming out.

they are

i seen em, including receipts

GM or whatever you guys call it i dunno have hit the high end sneaker market hard now too. they got fake saint laurents you see in my avy now also, the fake christian louboutins are so close youd literally have to hold each product in hand right next to each other for example.........an its real minor stuff like the padding on the logo or something stupid.

the stuff is so on point its ridic now, and these suppliers go back and correct mistakes with customer feedback

Last edited:
Why is this thread still active? Silly debate. Real sneakerheads vs hypebeasts is like the war on drugs. it will never end.

that's not new at all

I do apologize.

Can you comment on how close they are to the original authentic?

they are pretty close, if you have a legit pair to compare you can tell a few minor difference but from what i read from another NTer, these are pretty good. we will see soon enough as i bet someone with an authentic pair will cop to do a comparison

I was a fan until JB started going downhill. Quality and we started seeing colors that we use to see only on eBay coming from China. Got out after the infrared 6 pack. Sold everything. CDPs ruined the game plus we started getting retros like every 2 years.

they are pretty close, if you have a legit pair to compare you can tell a few minor difference but from what i read from another NTer, these are pretty good. we will see soon enough as i bet someone with an authentic pair will cop to do a comparison
Thanks.

new fakes, dont have the V's so cant tell if they are accurate but :smh:

TB2ro.MaFXXXXaCXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!863228898.jpg

TB2AgtSaVXXXXcRXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!863228898.jpg

They have had those royal foams years ago for sale but i guess they ran out of stock on most sites for a long time now so i guess they started pumping them out again because they recently started selling the coppers again :x:x

Shark teeth are painted wrong, shape is off, tongues are messed up, and it probably doesn't come with the package box

If those Penny's are fakes then there is no more hope :lol: :lol: seriously those Penny's look legit as hell.

In 2 years they will be indistinguishable unless this whole remastering thing really makes a difference lmaoooo.

It wont, look at the fake Columbia IV that are already out. tumbled leather and look just like the pair that were shown when the whole remaster thing debuted

Back
Top Bottom