Groups Of Teens In Brooklyn Are Playing A Game Called 'Knock Out The Jew' - I Was Quoted In This Art

bruh... Every race is racist towards black people in some pocket of this country. :lol:

I've learned to roll up my sleeves, and put my shades on... Dealwithit.gift style... Cuz it is what it is...

Nah man I'm telling y'all from personal experience. :smh:

From fourth grade to seventh grade I went to a school across the street from a Jewish school. Racial tension everyday, and the adults at the Jewish school encouraged it! Quite a few times it broke out into situations, so much so that the police had to get involved in between the schools.

Throwing snowballs with pee on it at us, spitting at us. :smh:

I will forever hate these people and I feel no shame in saying that. Let them get knocked the f out!

Nah man I'm telling y'all from personal experience. :smh:

From fourth grade to seventh grade I went to a school across the street from a Jewish school. Racial tension everyday, and the adults at the Jewish school encouraged it! Quite a few times it broke out into situations, so much so that the police had to get involved in between the schools.

Throwing snowballs with pee on it at us, spitting at us. :smh:

I will forever hate these people and I feel no shame in saying that. Let them get knocked the f out!
I dig the anger... Its justified if that stuff really did happen...

But I can guarantee you that not all Jewish people are like that...

Those are innocent people getting sucker punched... They aren't the same as those jerks you dealt with.

Don't let those pekple cloud your judgement of other Jewish people cuz if so... THEN THEY WIN...

They judged you... You retaliate by learning about people first... B/c you know first hand that that **** sucks.

I feel you doe... :frown:

Those are innocent people getting sucker punched... They aren't the same as those jerks you dealt with.

Don't let those pekple cloud your judgement of other Jewish people cuz if so... THEN THEY WIN...

They judged you... You retaliate by learning about people first... B/c you know first hand that that **** sucks.

I feel you doe...
frown.gif
Ehh. I feel where she's coming from. Specifically where she's from...there's a SERIOUS history between Hasidic Jews and Black people.

That type of bad blood is never really just ignored.

I've had female Jewish "friends" so I can't generalize a whole group of people ... Jewish people don't see anyone as "equal", they use other human cultures, weaving in and out taking what they need. People like that I don't pay them any mind at all. It really boils down to the individual, but as far as racism goes Jewish are equal opportunity racists, and white people aren't equal but a necessity, sometime even in  marriage. Jewish men LOVE black women, LOVE....so I can put them all in the same category.

These incidences in Brooklyn are isolated because Brooklyn Jewish culture is very exclusive, they're always in the news for racism against blacks and Hispanics...or crying about anti-semitism. Low key Brooklyn Jews in that area brought it upon themselves...how are you gonna try to lock down Brooklyn like it's solely yours?

At the same time, how can blacks want change yet are the most stagnant people in America?

Last edited:
Any time Jews are brought up, I feel the need to say this:

African Americans need to be taking notes and jocking styles.

Any time Jews are brought up, I feel the need to say this:

African Americans need to be taking notes and jocking styles.
Not really because Jews bow to the white man ...blacks demand respect on their own terms. Jewish people never stood up to anything, fought their own battles or none of that, they used people and integrated into American fabric THEN rewrote what they will willing to settle for....NOT demand.

...I study Jewish culture in my spare time for research, attend Jewish history courses in Manhattan. I know the real but it's too deep for Niketalk. 
Just say blacks ain't going out like that, and what you do in the dark will come to the light and you have to pay for it. 

Larry David keeps it gully... for centuries the modern day Jew owes all their wealth and acceptance to show business Jews. ALL THEIR WEALTH.
They literally put their lives on the line.

Regardless of a certain group acting racist toward another, this "game" is downright wrong. These kids deserve to rot in a deep dark hole and starve to death.

all fun and games till they try the wrong jew and dude seriously hurts these clowns or kill them, then im sure we will have Al Sharpton screaming out racism!....look is white on black crime.....blah blah blah.....

SMH...is sad to say it and i dont condone stop and frisk at all, but how can people make a legit argument agaisnt it when is blacks and hispanics committing these BS crimes time after time....

in before someone brings up white/asian mass shooters as a rebuttal to counteract the obvious of our society and what goes on in these big metro areas.....WE! the black and hispanic community need to do much better to break the stereotypes we are ourselves bestowed upon us.

Not really because Jews bow to the white man ...blacks demand respect on their own terms. Jewish people never stood up to anything, fought their own battles or none of that, they used people and integrated into American fabric THEN rewrote what they will willing to settle for....NOT demand.

...I study Jewish culture in my spare time for research, attend Jewish history courses in Manhattan. I know the real but it's too deep for Niketalk. 

Just say blacks ain't going out like that, and what you do in the dark will come to the light and you have to pay for it. 

Larry David keeps it gully... for centuries the modern day Jew owes all their wealth and acceptance to show business Jews. ALL THEIR WEALTH.

jews were the first form of slaves....no?...

Last edited:

I feel you doe... :frown:

Ehh. I feel where she's coming from. Specifically where she's from...there's a SERIOUS history between Hasidic Jews and Black people.

That type of bad blood is never really just ignored.

Y'all realize that not all Jews are Hasidic, right? Hasidic (Orthodox) Jews are very conservative and more likely to have than type of views than your typical live in any other neighborhood, celebrate their Bar Mitzvah then never show up to Temple again, probably put up a Christmas tree too type Jew.

I realize that this might be directed towards Hasidic Jews based on the article, the neighborhood and everything but to make those kinds of statements about any group as a whole isn't fair.

I'm not Jewish if that matters but grew up with plenty.

A lot of truth here.

jews were the first form of slaves....no?...
Slaves is a loosely thrown around term. Sometime slavery was a way to pay back debts, contribute to kingdoms, or a productive form of punishment for crime.
Especially in Egypt...most those "back to the motherland" types who worship Egyptian culture like to talk about everything but that...they enslaved both blacks and Jews.

all fun and games till they try the wrong jew and dude seriously hurts these clowns or kill them, then im sure we will have Al Sharpton screaming out racism!....look is white on black crime.....blah blah blah.....

SMH...is sad to say it and i dont condone stop and frisk at all, but how can people make a legit argument agaisnt it when is blacks and hispanics committing these BS crimes time after time....

in before someone brings up white/asian mass shooters as a rebuttal to counteract the obvious of our society and what goes on in these big metro areas.....WE! the black and hispanic community need to do much better to break the stereotypes we are ourselves bestowed upon us.
So you'd be perfectly ok with being stopped and frisked yourself right?

And I don't see how that's being brought up in this thread. 

You can't stop and frisk someone looking for their fists.

Last edited:

you must have skipped the part where i said i dont condone stop and frisk??....read fam.

what im saying is that we as a community (blacks and hispanics) are not doing much to break the stereotypes that lead to these racially profiled stops that are justified by the stop and frisk policy.

its always some young black or hispanic knucklehead doing some dumb **** out there, you can always count on it.

I agree with steezy and it's on the first or second page before he even said it...where's Al Sharpton and the freedom riders when blacks have dirt on their hands? That's why Al ain't never gotta worry about an assassination attempt...no one takes him seriously.

W.E.B. Dubois is rolling in his first black Harvard doctorates grave...achieved without affirmative action. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If you make eye contact with a group of these kids, would they still try to hit you?

you must have skipped the part where i said i dont condone stop and frisk??....read fam.

what im saying is that we as a community (blacks and hispanics) are not doing much to break the stereotypes that lead to these racially profiled stops that are justified by the stop and frisk policy.

its always some young black or hispanic knucklehead doing some dumb **** out there, you can always count on it.
THEY got you right where they want you.  You say you don't condone stop and frisk, but within that same sentence your words indicates that it is acceptable form of use by you within certain neighborhoods, since you say it's hard to have an argument against stop and frisk.

Overall, how can black or hispanics break a stereotype that OTHERS have on them?  That makes no sense, and is a complete waste of time.  People are going to think what they WANT to think about whoever and whatever.  That's life.  

THEY got you right where they want you.  You say you don't condone stop and frisk, but within that same sentence your words indicates that it is acceptable form of use by you within certain neighborhoods, since you say it's hard to have an argument against stop and frisk.

Overall, how can black or hispanics break a stereotype that OTHERS have on them?  That makes no sense, and is a complete waste of time.  People are going to think what they WANT to think about whoever and whatever.  That's life.  

Fam we really gonna act as if the chances of a group of black or Hispanic kids doing ratchet/violent/stupid **** isn't very high?...let's be realistic here....did the white man force them to be stupid?...to act out with no regards for human safety?...then is the frequency with which it happens, majority of these incidents probably don't even make the news...

It's a viscious cycle bro, absent or broken homes these kids grew up in didn't raise them, the streets did...these kids will eventually and unfortunately breed broken unstable homes that will lead to the same exact results 20 years from now....people tend to overlook the importance of family but IMO this is where it all starts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom