Groups Of Teens In Brooklyn Are Playing A Game Called 'Knock Out The Jew' - I Was Quoted In This Art

THEY got you right where they want you.  You say you don't condone stop and frisk, but within that same sentence your words indicates that it is acceptable form of use by you within certain neighborhoods, since you say it's hard to have an argument against stop and frisk.

Overall, how can black or hispanics break a stereotype that OTHERS have on them?  That makes no sense, and is a complete waste of time.  People are going to think what they WANT to think about whoever and whatever.  That's life.  
Fam we really gonna act as if the chances of a group of black or Hispanic kids doing ratchet/violent/stupid **** isn't very high?...let's be realistic here....did the white man force them to be stupid?...to act out with no regards for human safety?...then is the frequency with which it happens, majority of these incidents probably don't even make the news...

It's a viscious cycle bro, absent or broken homes these kids grew up in didn't raise them, the streets did...these kids will eventually and unfortunately breed broken unstable homes that will lead to the same exact results 20 years from now....people tend to overlook the importance of family but IMO this is where it all starts.
I agree with you on the point that family is where it starts.  These kids with their actions have a broken spirit as it appears, and no real regard for values or morals.  With that being said, I'm totally against stop and frisk under any circumstances, from a policy and implementation standpoint as to me it's nothing more than the tools of the Jim Crow era coming into play in this day and age.  That's my point to you. 

Yeah I'm not for it either...is ridiculous and blatant disregard for our rights...but I feel we have some sort of accountability for stop and frisk to even exist.

I've never had any problem with Jewish people but have read stories about how they've created minicolonies in India and started living there and have created buisness and restaurants that exclude the locals by using signs in Hebrew. 
mean.gif

Regardless, I think Jewish girls are 
smokin.gif

...but I feel we have some sort of accountability for stop and frisk to even exist.

With a statement like this, this is the exact reason I made my original point to you in the first place. It strikes me of a situation where a woman who is involved in a domestic violence situation at home but continues to tell herself that she deserved it. At the end of the day nothing WE did or could do is worth the implementation of stop and frisk. All it does is give THEM an excuse and reason to target us.

Not really because Jews bow to the white man ...blacks demand respect on their own terms. Jewish people never stood up to anything, fought their own battles or none of that, they used people and integrated into American fabric THEN rewrote what they will willing to settle for....NOT demand.

...I study Jewish culture in my spare time for research, attend Jewish history courses in Manhattan. I know the real but it's too deep for Niketalk. 

Just say blacks ain't going out like that, and what you do in the dark will come to the light and you have to pay for it. 

Larry David keeps it gully... for centuries the modern day Jew owes all their wealth and acceptance to show business Jews. ALL THEIR WEALTH.

They literally put their lives on the line.

Go ahead and enlighten us rather than just speak in generalities and put down a whole group of people based on what you "studied in your spare time." Niketalk is a large community, don't forget that there are people here who know as much, or more than you, on certain topics (perhaps even topics like Jewish culture and history).

Any time Jews are brought up, I feel the need to say this:

African Americans need to be taking notes and jocking styles.
Not really because Jews bow to the white man ...blacks demand respect on their own terms. Jewish people never stood up to anything, fought their own battles or none of that, they used people and integrated into American fabric THEN rewrote what they will willing to settle for....NOT demand.

...I study Jewish culture in my spare time for research, attend Jewish history courses in Manhattan. I know the real but it's too deep for Niketalk. 
Just say blacks ain't going out like that, and what you do in the dark will come to the light and you have to pay for it. 

Larry David keeps it gully... for centuries the modern day Jew owes all their wealth and acceptance to show business Jews. ALL THEIR WEALTH.
They literally put their lives on the line.
speaking of anti-semitism...

all fun and games till they try the wrong jew and dude seriously hurts these clowns or kill them, then im sure we will have Al Sharpton screaming out racism!....look is white on black crime.....blah blah blah.....

SMH...is sad to say it and i dont condone stop and frisk at all, but how can people make a legit argument agaisnt it when is blacks and hispanics committing these BS crimes time after time....

in before someone brings up white/asian mass shooters as a rebuttal to counteract the obvious of our society and what goes on in these big metro areas.....WE! the black and hispanic community need to do much better to break the stereotypes we are ourselves bestowed upon us.
stop and frisk wouldn't do anything to stop this.

stop and frisk as implemented by the nypd also doesn't "work".

so this scenario's not the time for the argument.

and it's not Blacks and Latinos committing the crimes every time.  88% of people stopped and frisked are innocent of any crime.  a MUCH larger percentage of white people stopped are guilty of a crime because they do actual police work before they decide to stop white people.  they just stop minorities to scare them (like me and you) into not leaving the house, thereby driving down the crime rate because there's no one out in the street period.  that's how giulliani's stop and frisk has "worked."

I also feel like you and most people who talk about stop and frisk don't even know why it exists.  that's not an insult but an unfortunate truth.

Stop and frisk was implemented as a rule nationwide to allow police to question suspicious people without fearing for their lives.  They'd stop them and search them for a weapon before talking to them ONLY when they had reasonable suspicion a crime was being committed.

In NY (and other cities) they stop black and latino kids with no suspicion at all and use the lax "i thought they had a weapon" standard to harass them.  there's a reason also there's a higher incidence rate in majority black neighborhoods. more likelihood of finding a kid with a gun to boost stats.  if they find nothing what's the kid gonna say, i got stopped for no reason? prove it.  if they fid something, try arguing that your rights were violated.

but again not the time for that argument.

Last edited:
all fun and games till they try the wrong jew and dude seriously hurts these clowns or kill them, then im sure we will have Al Sharpton screaming out racism!....look is white on black crime.....blah blah blah.....

pretty much

pretty much

Pretty much nothing.

As already stated, this "game" has nothing to do with Jews, or any other specific race...

...random violence is all this is - no person with any scintilla of intellect or a functioning moral compass condones this game at all.

One of these kids will be shot, it's only a matter of time...

...when it happens, Kanye shrug.

Al Sharpton ain't got **** to do with it...

...**** up with that dumb ****.

Slaves is a loosely thrown around term. Sometime slavery was a way to pay back debts, contribute to kingdoms, or a productive form of punishment for crime.
Especially in Egypt...most those "back to the motherland" types who worship Egyptian culture like to talk about everything but that...they enslaved both blacks and Jews.

roll.gif
I've always loved when people minimize what slavery was back then. Naw, they was indentured servants. It was a way to give back to society. Maybe I just don't have that much faith in humanity, especially when it involves an empire. Most empires including Egypt were built on the suffering of other tribes.

It's funny cause I've been in moments like this were I wanted to pull this move but my inner-politically correct conscience told me not to. It's an inner struggle.

Clearly not all minority youth are involved in this nonsense, but it's not helping the perceptions of young black males across the country. I bet half those kids own a Trayvon Martin T shirt which is ironic is you think about it.

Last edited:

stop and frisk wouldn't do anything to stop this.

stop and frisk as implemented by the nypd also doesn't "work".

so this scenario's not the time for the argument.

and it's not Blacks and Latinos committing the crimes every time.  88% of people stopped and frisked are innocent of any crime.  a MUCH larger percentage of white people stopped are guilty of a crime because they do actual police work before they decide to stop white people.  they just stop minorities to scare them (like me and you) into not leaving the house, thereby driving down the crime rate because there's no one out in the street period.  that's how giulliani's stop and frisk has "worked."

I also feel like you and most people who talk about stop and frisk don't even know why it exists.  that's not an insult but an unfortunate truth.

Stop and frisk was implemented as a rule nationwide to allow police to question suspicious people without fearing for their lives.  They'd stop them and search them for a weapon before talking to them ONLY when they had reasonable suspicion a crime was being committed.

In NY (and other cities) they stop black and latino kids with no suspicion at all and use the lax "i thought they had a weapon" standard to harass them.  there's a reason also there's a higher incidence rate in majority black neighborhoods. more likelihood of finding a kid with a gun to boost stats.  if they find nothing what's the kid gonna say, i got stopped for no reason? prove it.  if they fid something, try arguing that your rights were violated.

but again not the time for that argument.
I'd rep this if I wasn't over my limit

Apparently an attack happened in DC last night to a woman. It was the lead story on Fox 5 just now. Sickening, these kids need guidance and morals.

Last edited:
Apparently an attack happened in DC last night to a woman. It was the lead story on Fox 5 just now. Sickening, these kids need guidance and morals.
these kids don't know that they're unraveling so many people's hard work to protect their freedoms. :smh:

I live in Brooklyn, on Ocean Ave & Ave M in a neighborhood that is basically all Jewish. I don't condone any kind of violence but to be honest with you, after living in BK for the last 5 months these Jews are rude and nasty to anyone who isn't a fellow jew(shopping in their stores, renting in their buildings, sharing the side walk/trains etc). I do not care for the ones I have met and their tight knit community disgusts me. They can deal with this themselves IDC IDC IDC.

Last edited:
i am surprised by the racism and prejudice* in this thread.

Prejudice - to have a preconceived notion, to judge someone based on What they are, not who they are.

Just cuz someone lived where Jewish people were rude to someone not Jewish, doesn't mean all are like that. What if the tables were turned and someone said, Yea I hate blacks cuz theyre mean and rude to those who weren't black...

And even IF someone is rude or nasty, does that mean they deserve to get randomly sucker punched?

i am surprised by the racism and prejudice* in this thread.

Prejudice - to have a preconceived notion, to judge someone based on What they are, not who they are.

Just cuz someone lived where Jewish people were rude to someone not Jewish, doesn't mean all are like that. What if the tables were turned and someone said, Yea I hate blacks cuz theyre mean and rude to those who weren't black...

And even IF someone is rude or nasty, does that mean they deserve to get randomly sucker punched?
Man it aint no racism in here, or prejudice, if you don't live in Brooklyn, you do not know the extend to which separatism is excercised. Brooklyn Jews are VERY rude and make it very clear they want nothing to do with anyone non-Jew. THEY are the racist and and prejudice, like I said, they're no better than Al Sharpton, they're shake down artists....and if it wasn't for Larry David and the Jews in my family by marriage or sexual relations I wouldn't be so open minded. 

Behind closed doors Jews preach another tune other than "shalom" ...they throw stones and hide hands....as I said earlier, it's too deep for Niketalk and out of privacy for the small community of Jews trying to change the Jewish image I won't name the organizations or groups who educate me. I will leave this though....and the AGITATOR is pretty much the attitude of the Brooklyn Jew....and I'm not the only one in this thread state so.

Shout out to my Jewish and Arab (not AYE-RAAB) NT'ers 
nthat.gif

:lol: @ the rampant intolerance fight fire with fire mentality in here. I always get overjoyed when I come across the ignorant approach of the "this is what I studied" and "my teachers taught me...." Then want to tell someone else they're part of the problem or playing in to "their" hands. Same dudes are statistics and don't even realize it while thinking they've found the truth.
Where were you during the Crown Heights riots?

In day care.
:lol:

Well go watch the doc. Educate yourself

Yeah already based on what I've read in the last few pages, I'm not as surprised by this as I was initially. Sounds like Do the Right Thing 2 brewing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom