GS430 or CLS550

GS430......

car_photo_11447_7.jpg

>>*

rear wheel drive, 300+ horses and da reliability that rivals your mother...its really no question.

GS430......

car_photo_11447_7.jpg

>>*

rear wheel drive, 300+ horses and da reliability that rivals your mother...its really no question.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

GS430......

car_photo_11447_7.jpg

>>*

Thats an old GS, not the one OP was talkin about. And the CLS has similar specs except for reliability AFAIK there are no Front wheel drive Mercedes on sale here, and of the FWD mercedes, the CLS wasnt one of them

GS430......

car_photo_11447_7.jpg

>>*

Thats an old GS, not the one OP was talkin about. And the CLS has similar specs except for reliability AFAIK there are no Front wheel drive Mercedes on sale here, and of the FWD mercedes, the CLS wasnt one of them

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

GS430......

car_photo_11447_7.jpg

>>*

oh i know, i was just interjecting.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

GS430......

car_photo_11447_7.jpg

>>*

oh i know, i was just interjecting.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Picking on what car to pick up used?
Budget ballin FTL.
alien.gif

why eat the ridiculous depreciation when someone else has already done it.
FTL?.. more like FTW

ps.
I love the CLS....but I've read they are crazy unreliable.
GS in my book.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Picking on what car to pick up used?
Budget ballin FTL.
alien.gif

why eat the ridiculous depreciation when someone else has already done it.
FTL?.. more like FTW

ps.
I love the CLS....but I've read they are crazy unreliable.
GS in my book.

gs hands down i want one really bad black on black as well the cls are nice as well i just don't think they will give you the reliability and i really dislike the roundness of the rear ...a 3gs done right can look amazing

here's one of my favorite hopefully this will help you change your mind lol

gs hands down i want one really bad black on black as well the cls are nice as well i just don't think they will give you the reliability and i really dislike the roundness of the rear ...a 3gs done right can look amazing

here's one of my favorite hopefully this will help you change your mind lol

Id say the CLS but after hearing from ppl who previosly owned the car....The Lex... I can't deal w/the headaches that come w/ owning the Benz. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful car but GS seems like the smarter way to go.

Id say the CLS but after hearing from ppl who previosly owned the car....The Lex... I can't deal w/the headaches that come w/ owning the Benz. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful car but GS seems like the smarter way to go.

Back
Top Bottom