GS430 or CLS550

CLS, why would you even have to think about it. That car is straight sex on wheels. One of the best/coolest looking cars EVER

CLS, why would you even have to think about it. That car is straight sex on wheels. One of the best/coolest looking cars EVER

GS

i cant own anything that expensive and drive it knowingly that its a time bomb.

GS

i cant own anything that expensive and drive it knowingly that its a time bomb.

Both are extremely sexy cars. Black with dark tint, lowered with some classy staggered polished wheels is too disgusting. Love both cars but I do think the front of the CLS looks dated but the streamline body makes up for it. After owning an IS350 I know Lex is the best of both worlds.  Don't know which one yet but I will eventually have to get another sedan, I cant stand the coupe I drive right now. 

Both are extremely sexy cars. Black with dark tint, lowered with some classy staggered polished wheels is too disgusting. Love both cars but I do think the front of the CLS looks dated but the streamline body makes up for it. After owning an IS350 I know Lex is the best of both worlds.  Don't know which one yet but I will eventually have to get another sedan, I cant stand the coupe I drive right now. 

Back
Top Bottom