GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I remember the 2014 Giants one, I got random *** rubs on me all day. And this was on Montgomery St. lol. Can't make this one, but you guys enjoy it for the rest of us.

For those heading the parade today, have fun! Wish I was able to go this year.

I'm here at the parade. I can see the point of view where people don't want to get here early and wait for hours for it to start, but I view it as a one day sacrifice. We were garbage for most of my life and now we're on top of the basketball world. I'll gladly wake up early and get here. But Ican see some of your guys' point of view.

I don't mind the waiting. Just the number of people expected is overwhelming. Not trying to deal with that on BART as well. Maybe I'll do it next year :nerd:

adidas having 30% off with code FRIENDS30 Pick up the championship shirt and cap if you haven't already

St. Jean already sounds drunk 
roll.gif

I'm here at the parade. I can see the point of view where people don't want to get here early and wait for hours for it to start, but I view it as a one day sacrifice. We were garbage for most of my life and now we're on top of the basketball world. I'll gladly wake up early and get here. But I can see some of your guys' point of view.
I dont.

Back
Top Bottom