Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

Dips3tRydah wrote:
Interview with the black guy, Michael. Starts around 55 seconds.

I personally think that the radio host is a joke. Trying to instigate stuff, but realizes that he'll catch a lot of flack for this, so that goes out the window...

the asian woman vs black woman > this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/nx6FRSemW38&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/nx6FRSemW38&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Sir Michael of the Transit Motor Coach Trashing...

Son came with the Shakespearean dialect  during his radio interview.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
^LMFAO!!!!

EDIT: Dude also sounds lightweight Ayo!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
EBM knocked dude into the Victorian Era 
laugh.gif

http://deadspin.com/54740...lready-an-oakland-legend

So this about the "I am a $%!!%#%%#+%@ guy" on the Oakland bus. Isaw this cat that day. Here's what he was up to just before theincident:

So I'm waiting on the NL bus to San Francisco on the corner ofFruitvale and MacArthur in East Oakland (not ghetto East Oakland). It'sa good neighborhood. Anyway, it's a beautiful day and I had to go towork. So I arrive at the bus stop at 1:35pm. The bus leaves at 1:45pm.The weather is gorgeous. Not a lot of people out. A sleepy day.

There are three Mexican kids at the bus stop as well. The kind ofkids that try so damn hard to be street but just can't quite pull itoff: "!*#*%" this, "!*#*%" that, "ya feel me". It was funny, yet alittle sad. So out of nowhere I see this cat in a Santa Claus Silverbeard come bombastically walking towards the bus stop. This cat wasLOUD. He walks up to the kids and it looked for a second as they mighthave been getting off on the wrong foot but it was just that they weregot a kick out of his "I am a $%!!%#%%#+%@" shirt. When I saw it, Ilaughed too.

IAAMF guy pulls out a pack of generic menthol 100's cigarettes andgives one to the 3 Mexican kids to share. Then he puts on a show. Hetelling everybody how hard he is (in a funny/jovial way). I believedhim. He's yelling how he got his $++ beat by 6 Black guys in Chicagofor wearing an A's hat. It was in the bathroom and while he waspissing, he got hit over the head with a bottle. He also talked aboutthe time he got beat up by the cops in NYC and that's why he wasyelling at the "pig" OPD who was across the street in his patrol car.The Mexican kids were loving it.

I kinda was too.

He then goes on about how "high" he is and that he just "smoked someof the best #@%@ in town". Then he talked about (when I say "talk", Imean very loud almost yelling) wanting to get "some %+#!%". I laughedand he walks over and gives me a high five. He goes on to say that he'shung like a mule and that "even guys want to suck my $$+#". I believedTHAT.

This is all great street theater.

So it's about 3-5 minutes before the bus comes and he spots this catacross the street. This guy is a famous shoe-shiner in the City. I knowthe guy. IAAMF guy yells and runs across the street. He almost gotkilled in the process as he didn't look both ways and seriously ALMOSTgot hit. I'm thinking this guy really is a $%!!%#%%#+%@. ApparentlyIAAMF didn't have enough money for the $4 transbay fare (I know, ripoff) so he got some cash from shoe-shine guy. I guess they "go back 20years man".

That Brown Bag that you see on the bus that the ghetto kids say"let's go through it" was actually IAAMF guy's buddy's bag. Yes he hada friend. His friend never said a word and he didn't have his bus fareeither. So when the bus came IAAMF guy couldn't get on it.

My guess: They scrounged some bus fare and hopped the next bus.

In closing, in The Town you have a lot of these young/not so youngblack kids that !*+* with white people on the bus. Not just any whiteguy but white guys that seem vulnerable to them. Just the other daythere was this guy that looked like Tug Speedman's character in TropicThunder. The mentally challenged guy. He got #%*%$@ with on the bus. Itwasn't cool. There is also a "slow guy" that's a neighborhood guy whomI've seen get #%*%$@ with. I think this guy and his crew thought IAAMFguy was an easy target too hence the "beat his white $++" remark. Younever know who you're $@%@%!# with. That cat had it coming to him.

Thanks for your time,
Chuck

^didnt an NTer post the same thing in here?

edit:
JD617wrote:
So this about the "Iam a #@*$@!@!%$@% guy" on the Oakland bus. I saw this cat that day.Here's what he was up to just before the incident:
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah, only mentioned it because I thought he was the poster in the link you posted
guess he just copied/pasted from the same place and didnt provide the link

why not just flat out say, " I was drunk, I said some stuff that I now regret, and this scar will forever be with me as I go on with life."

interview couldve been done with within 30 seconds.

Souljaman22 wrote:
lmao at about 1:07 someone screams "SAY IT AGAIN, SAY IT AGAIN" just like the amberlamps video

I was waiting for the oriental lady to say something like "IM NO PUNK $@%*@"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
EBM knocked dude into the Victorian Era 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's a hell of a beatdown.

Back
Top Bottom