Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

Originally Posted by gueser

http://www.youtube.com/v/Nf8ZDs-D8Ys&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/Nf8ZDs-D8Ys&hl=en_US&fs=1& Tupack Shaker wrote:
Originally Posted by QuKtIc

The old man is actually a Vietnam Vet... that kid was actually suppose to be on Wild 94.9 out here in the Bay Area on Friday but guy was looking for some money.~
Another interview REMATCH COMING!

haha vietnam tom is triple og... im glad he gave it to that kid he shoulda stomped the kid out actually... im just saying haha:.
dudes got swag 
pimp.gif

on a side not... is that howie mandell?

I'm sure it's already been mentioned by other oakland heads, but anybody who grew up riding AC transit has stories on deck for days.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm sure it's already been mentioned by other oakland heads, but anybody who grew up riding AC transit has stories on deck for days.
nyc metro > *

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nyc metro > *
laugh.gif
who the hell says NYC metro tho? stick to your path trains and NJ transit...but yea MTA >

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nyc metro > *
laugh.gif
who the hell says NYC metro tho? stick to your path trains and NJ transit...but yea MTA >

I mean if we're talking about utility it's still AC > MTA. AC Transit is revered world wide son. WORLD WIDE!
laugh.gif

The African American dude was on the radio on WiLD 94.9 here in the bay and he was saying he was drunk and that EBM is a 5150, but after the interview the DJ doesn't wanna instigate a rematch any loner and actually squash the beef.

Originally Posted by Cubay

The African American dude was on the radio on WiLD 94.9 here in the bay and he was saying he was drunk and that EBM is a 5150, but after the interview the DJ doesn't wanna instigate a rematch any loner and actually squash the beef.
when was this?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Cubay

I listened to the first half of the interview this morning. I feel bad for the dude cause he seemed like a nice guy in the interview...very apologetic about everything that happened.

Vietnam Tom aka EBM definitely seems like he got a lil 5150 in his background...in one interview he said the black dude punched him in the head three times... really? Also said he laid the black dude out for 20 minutes...I dont recall seeing that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom