Guy walks around with handgun and rifle in CALI. Vol. its legal

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by AJMasta

He got those cops real good. They tried to run up on him thinking they were gonna snatch him up but instead he made them look like clowns.

laugh.gif
Make them look like clowns? Yeah you go with that buddy... at the end of the day, the Cops were doing their job, and who is walking around down the street with a rifle and handgun?

Now YOU tell me who looks like the clown?
roll.gif
WEAK!
so a guy with a rifle and handgun walking down da street looks like a clown? only NT......

So explain to me how the Cops are clowns, because they did their job? I'll wait.

So a guy is walking down a street in front of a neighborhood full of families and kids running around, and he has a rifle and gun on him. Only doing it just to troll society, he's not a clown? I'll wait.

Walking around with a camera in his hand and reading off the constitutional rights he printed off on Wikipedia. He's not the clown? Somehow the Cops are? I'll wait.

Only in Da Heightz....

laugh.gif
Make them look like clowns? Yeah you go with that buddy... at the end of the day, the Cops were doing their job, and who is walking around down the street with a rifle and handgun?

roll.gif
WEAK!
so a guy with a rifle and handgun walking down da street looks like a clown? only NT......

So explain to me how the Cops are clowns, because they did their job? I'll wait.

So a guy is walking down a street in front of a neighborhood full of families and kids running around, and he has a rifle and gun on him. Only doing it just to troll society, he's not a clown? I'll wait.
slow your role compadre, cops were doing their job...but he's got his right to do exactly what he wants, what if instead of him with all those weapons it was 2 gay men making out in front of families and kids running around...sure its equally

shocking, but guess what? he's got his right, and so do da homosexuals...thats whats beautiful about this country, we all got rights.

oh so it can't be loaded so if i see this guy all i need to do is walk up to him and punch him in the face, sounds like a plan

slow your role compadre, cops were doing their job...but he's got his right to do exactly what he wants, what if instead of him with all those weapons it was 2 gay men making out in front of families and kids running around...sure its equally

shocking, but guess what? he's got his right, and so do da homosexuals...thats whats beautiful about this country, we all got rights.
lol..dont get the rainbow coalition started in here man...if sillu putty sees the words homosexual and equality in the same sentence its a wrap....u jus derailed the thread unintentiionally..lol..u said all the key words needed for his input..its basically like putting up the batman beacon in the sky and jus waiting for him to appear...

Some of you cats dont get. Was it a little self serving? Maybe, but at the same time he just educated a multitude of people on gun laws and the Constitution. Stop hatin on him. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Some of you cats dont get. Was it a little self serving? Maybe, but at the same time he just educated a multitude of people on gun laws and the Constitution. Stop hatin on him. 
pimp.gif

Exactly...Let the dude exercise his rights...
If you don't use em you'll lose em, which is what were seeing right now with these NDAA laws....

Originally Posted by VA757VA

lol..dont get the rainbow coalition started in here man...if sillu putty sees the words homosexual and equality in the same sentence its a wrap....u jus derailed the thread unintentiionally..lol..u said all the key words needed for his input..its basically like putting up the batman beacon in the sky and jus waiting for him to appear...

laugh.gif
Alright guys, i'm logging out. Happy Holidays!

laugh.gif

roll.gif
WEAK!

Walking around with a camera in his hand and reading off the constitutional rights he printed off on Wikipedia. He's not the clown? Somehow the Cops are? I'll wait.

Only in Da Heightz....
QFT

Originally Posted by Air273

oh so it can't be loaded so if i see this guy all i need to do is walk up to him and punch him in the face, sounds like a plan

laugh.gif
to which he reaches into his pocket and has the legal right to load that gun with the catridge.

This man just educated thousands on a right they did not even know they had. If they decide this is a right they choose to excercise or not is besides the point, understanding your rights is soooo important and sooo few do today. I appreciate people like this.

This man just gave you a dollar you didnt even know you had. Not a large sum but money non the less.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by Air273

laugh.gif
to which he reaches into his pocket and has the legal right to load that gun with the catridge.
dude can still pistol whip you or smack you with his rifle lol

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

This man just educated thousands on a right they did not even know they had. If they decide this is a right they choose to excercise or not is besides the point, understanding your rights is soooo important and sooo few do today. I appreciate people like this.

This man just gave you a dollar you didnt even know you had. Not a large sum but money non the less.

This man is you, though.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
WEAK!

Only in Da Heightz....
What he did was legal, just like freedom of speech, just like protestors who are going out of their way to prove a point. I think what he did was great, I loved it and I wish there were more people like him. That other video with the kid in the back seat is even better, those cops came up thinking they were gonna score, but instead got schooled, he shut them up bad. So what if the gun guy didn't sound like a professor when he was telling them the laws/rights, it was enough to shut them up. I applaud him. I personally hate cops so I think he made them look like clowns. Anymore attempts to try to change my opinion? I'll Wait.

Only in Da Heightz....
What he did was legal, just like freedom of speech, just like protestors who are going out of their way to prove a point. I think what he did was great, I loved it and I wish there were more people like him. That other video with the kid in the back seat is even better, those cops came up thinking they were gonna score, but instead got schooled, he shut them up bad. So what if the gun guy didn't sound like a professor when he was telling them the laws/rights, it was enough to shut them up. I applaud him. I personally hate cops so I think he made them look like clowns. Anymore attempts to try to change my opinion? I'll Wait.
well why do you feel the cops behaved poorly in that situation? (why did they look like clowns to you)

Only in Da Heightz....

laugh.gif
All I needed to know. So now this discussion is over! Carry on my friend. Remember, if you're in any trouble... any trouble at all... just call 9-1-1.

this guy fails at life. talk about making a statement for no cause. go occupy wall street or something...

if he was black, this would be a very different type of meeting with police. ib4 the trying to bring race into this. no racial, but you already know
grin.gif

laugh.gif
PA gun laws>>> CA gun laws. I can open carry WHILE loaded. Come at me bro.lo.

I wouldn't tho. Now ppl know u have a gun, better to conceal than to carry openly

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

It's asinine to even think that what this guy is doing is "normal". He may have a right to carry, but he's an idiot to think that what he's doing is within the confines of normal behavior. 
no different than the ows crowd.  a lot of constitutionally protected weirdos out there.  thats what makes this the best country on the planet.
VERY DIFFERENT than the OWS Crowd. If you can't tell the difference between non-violent protest and some nut walking around with assault weapons strapped to his back, then I don't know what to tell you. 
nonviolent protest?  been under a rock for a while, have you?  i also see the clueless are lapping up the msm rhetoric on "assault weapons".  i have a household 12ga pump that is an assault weapon, if it was used that way.

Back
Top Bottom