Guys ****BEWARE**** of WestChicago" Half Bear All Bull"

He sold fakes . And claims to be 100% legit, here is proofcourtesy of an O.G NT detective.
zjtd7k.jpg

Yeah and the funny thing is he was hating on my for making a you tube video of 01 XI's. And this kid goes around selling variants lol can we say
67816a4b03f7b47165372f1eafa80e91f774db0a.jpg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this is good. all the fakers and scammers need to be put on blast like this!
I'm just looking out for my sneaker head community, because I have had nothing but positive transactions here on NT. I don't want someloser like this ruining someones experience on this board. I have sold

many items, and bought many items from fellow NTers. It's dudes like this that F up the buy/sell lounge for everyone. I vote to get him out of here!

P.S- I owe all the credit to the O.G NT detective. If you guys see anyone who may be suspicious with selling variants, or scamming for money just shoot me aP.M.

Together we can make this board an easy way to go through with positive transactions, to all members new and old.

Like PRESIDENT OBAMA STATED "ITS TIME FOR CHANGE"

That is not cool that dude gets on here and talks to everyone like he is cool but is slangin fakes. Good post. Expose fools bringin that crap in here.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M STILL LAUGHING ABOUT THIS. I WONDER IF HE'S SEEN THIS THREAD YET.

He'll probably read it, but wont comment on it because he knows hes a fraux. Yet he claims to be so knowledgeable on Jordans
roll.gif
. Hes the type of dude that will scam an innocent NTer for there money by

shipping out variants.

Oh man, this is bad... Its just sooo good that its bad...

Reputation = gone

(Unless of course he explains himself.)

Innocent until proven guilty right? But damn, that evidence is overwhelming.

Anyway, good post.

Back
Top Bottom