GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

does anybody have a different download link for hwh5...the one from wsg's site doesn't agree with my iphone at all and the track listing, although i edited it to look how it should, is messed up.
i need a link where everything is how it would normally be instead of whatever is on that site.

yo does anybody have a link to d/l the prodigy and conway ep hell still on earth? i had everything on my iphone but the lcd is out and i don't want to pay 100 dollars to fix it so i'm just putting everything on my samsung phone...i'm down to this and reject 2 and then i have everything i need for my big *** gxfr playlist.

yo does anybody have a link to d/l the prodigy and conway ep hell still on earth? i had everything on my iphone but the lcd is out and i don't want to pay 100 dollars to fix it so i'm just putting everything on my samsung phone...i'm down to this and reject 2 and then i have everything i need for my big *** gxfr playlist.

Hold on lemme check. Did you ever get a better download to Hitler Wears Hermes 5 btw?

I’m mad none of you n***** got me out of the Future thread earlier After they were on Shade 45 Halloween night, I’ve listened to nothing Hilter Wears Hermes 1-5, Still Hell On Earth EP, Reject 2, and More Steroids. Patiently waiting on WestsideDoom to drop while i catch up.

I’m mad none of you n***** got me out of the Future thread earlier After they were on Shade 45 Halloween night, I’ve listened to nothing Hilter Wears Hermes 1-5, Still Hell On Earth EP, Reject 2, and More Steroids. Patiently waiting on WestsideDoom to drop while i catch up.
Anyone got a link?:nerd:

My man.:pimp:

Been stuck in More Steroids since it dropped. Only really checked the track with Styles and Benny.

This More Steroids, though. Nash :sick:

Last edited:
i hope they drop more merch soon. i've been trying to get a reject hoodie for awhile now.
had several opportunities but for whatever reason didn't take them smh. i need that, the shady x griselda towel and hopefully they drop something with the westside doom logo on it.

Back
Top Bottom