GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I slept hard on Conway and Westside Gunn. Conway is that dude. Randomly found them by looking at Roc Marciano videos and then found out about the MF DOOM collaboration.

I slept hard on Conway and Westside Gunn. Conway is that dude. Randomly found them by looking at Roc Marciano videos and then found out about the MF DOOM collaboration.
Same here, it wasn't until the Doom collaboration announcement that I was made aware of these guys. Needless to say; I downloaded almost their entire catalogue this past week and have been listening to them non-stop. They had a pop up here in L.A. yesterday that I unfortunately didn't get out to. Going forward I will not be sleeping on them.

Same here, it wasn't until the Doom collaboration announcement that I was made aware of these guys. Needless to say; I downloaded almost their entire catalogue this past week and have been listening to them non-stop. They had a pop up here in L.A. yesterday that I unfortunately didn't get out to. Going forward I will not be sleeping on them.

Listen to Benny & Mach-Hommy too. Theyre associated with them and theyre dope af too

Westside Gunn and Conway Team Up for “RIP Bobby”
By Nick Mojica September 18, 2017 7:05 PM

westside-gunn-conway.jpg

Griselda Records
After teaming up with Lloyd Banks on “Bullet Club,” Conway is back with a new song, this time linking up with Westside Gunn on the Alchemist and Daringer-produced track “RIP Bobby.” The song is a tribute to Bobby “The Brain” Heenan, the professional wrestler who passed away at 72 due to throat cancer yesterday.

The song opens up with a soulful sample before Westside Gunn and Conway go back-and-forth with their bars. “Fashion Week seats, I could’ve tripped a *****/Whip the fish, leave the kitchen, gave my wrist a kiss/Phone click and ****, I got all of these links to hit/Griselda, *****, you see we gettin’ rich,” the two rap on the track.

“RIP Bobby” then switches up the beat midway, turning into a horn-driven instrumental. “My respect not only demanded, it’s required/You ****in’ with a $2000 sneak-buyer/Such and such and them was winning, Griselda leaped by ’em,” raps Conway.

Conway wasn’t the only one to drop new music recently. In August, Westside Gunn teamed up with Mach Hommy for the song “Macho On Coke.” Gunn also revealed he would be working with MF DOOM on a collaborative album produced entirely by Alchemist and Daringer.

“It’s official WESTSIDEDOOM is here prod by ALCHEMIST & DARINGER this is one of the illest projects I’ve ever heard,” wrote Gunn on IG. “When u think ART, this is it the RAWEST, FLYEST, GRIMIEST **** you’ve ever heard IN YA LIFE wats dope than FLYGOD & DOOM spread the gospel the day is soon cometh.”

Was wondering if there is any way to find a complete discography for Griselda Records?

I currently have:

Conway
Reject 2
Reject on Steroids

WSG

Hitler Wears Hermes II thru IV, can't find the first one.
Hitler Wears Hermes on Steroids
There's God and There's Flygod, Praise Both
Flygod

WSG & Conway
Hall & Nash
Don't Get Scared Now
Griselda Ghost

Benny
My First Brick
Bullets

I know there's loosies on Soundcloud of tracks that haven't been put on albums, but I was wondering if anyone can help me locate any other albums I might be missing? Thanks in advance fellas!

heard that 2stings and I'm intrigued... where do I start with these guys

what project is a good starter for them

heard that 2stings and I'm intrigued... where do I start with these guys

what project is a good starter for them

For Westside Gunn start with Flygod

For Conway start with Reject 2

For Benny start with 17 Bullets

For them as WSG & Conway as a duo i prefer Griselda Ghost

Honestly their discog is pretty damn consistent. This the best East Coast collective in awhile

its not really something you can start with IMO. you need everything they've ever released, no exaggeration. its gonna sound wild until you listen. also there's mad loose tracks that you're going to need.
just try and get everything.

also benny killed the cypher on bet.

Back
Top Bottom