30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Hatian/DR relations are that bad?

It's always been like that,Dominicans dislike Hatians for some reason
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
People that talk %%%! with out knowing ANYTHING piss me off..
I'ma save my breathe and leave it at that, and BTW the woman that gave birth to it WAS HAITIAN.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
I'ma save my breathe and leave it at that, and BTW the woman that gave birth to it WAS HAITIAN.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

mdv-trujillo.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

mdv-trujillo.jpg

Originally Posted by Smookie

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
That's not the point, they're tryna sensationalize a birth defect that can happen to anyone. Dominicans give birth to children with birth defects as well, calling it a frog makes me question the intelligence of whoever runs that news program.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
That's not the point, they're tryna sensationalize a birth defect that can happen to anyone. Dominicans give birth to children with birth defects as well, calling it a frog makes me question the intelligence of whoever runs that news program.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

What do you mean? I'm talkin bout Dominican/Haitian relations.

You want me to show you proof of the massacres and persecution of Haitians on Hispaniola by Dominicans?? I know what I'm taking about my dude,I'm part Haitian.

Originally Posted by AEA18

mdv-trujillo.jpg
QFT,this man was part of the problem
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

You want me to show you proof of the massacres and persecution of Haitians on Hispaniola by Dominicans?? I know what I'm taking about my dude,I'm part Haitian.

Originally Posted by AEA18

mdv-trujillo.jpg
QFT,this man was part of the problem
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

If you didn't know that DR people and Haitians don't like each other, look up Rafael Trujillo.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

If you didn't know that DR people and Haitians don't like each other, look up Rafael Trujillo.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Well, If your not so paranoid and stop and think before you post then maybe thats the reason why they called it a frog because they didnt know what it was. I dont see how this is bringing hatians down or w/e you think. Dominicans or atleast were I was brought up respect the #!*$ outta hatians because they are humble, very hard working men.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Well, If your not so paranoid and stop and think before you post then maybe thats the reason why they called it a frog because they didnt know what it was. I dont see how this is bringing hatians down or w/e you think. Dominicans or atleast were I was brought up respect the #!*$ outta hatians because they are humble, very hard working men.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
question the intelligence and moral spine of whoever edits those videos/produces the news there.
ohwell.gif

Imagine how the parents of that child feel.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
question the intelligence and moral spine of whoever edits those videos/produces the news there.
ohwell.gif

Imagine how the parents of that child feel.

you'd expect a bit more research from a legitimate news program though.

you'd expect a bit more research from a legitimate news program though.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

How da $%!% you gonna tell me ? Im 100% Dominican I used to live there more than half of my life. You talking about a dictator that also killed thousands of dominicans too, go anywhere and all your gonna see is people minding their own buisness doing their jobs. Your talking about actions that accored in 1920s - 1940s ETC.. If Dominicans hate hatians so much why did they open the borders and let hatians come to dominican republic w/o needing anything? why did they raise millions and donated to the people of haiti ? Haiti is the brother land of the dominican republic People need to stop believing everything they hear. I've never heard no being racist to Hatians like lets say nazis to black people..

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

How da $%!% you gonna tell me ? Im 100% Dominican I used to live there more than half of my life. You talking about a dictator that also killed thousands of dominicans too, go anywhere and all your gonna see is people minding their own buisness doing their jobs. Your talking about actions that accored in 1920s - 1940s ETC.. If Dominicans hate hatians so much why did they open the borders and let hatians come to dominican republic w/o needing anything? why did they raise millions and donated to the people of haiti ? Haiti is the brother land of the dominican republic People need to stop believing everything they hear. I've never heard no being racist to Hatians like lets say nazis to black people..

Back
Top Bottom