Half Brother and Sisters ???? WWYD

How do you treat them ?
In my case i have meet one of my half brothers once and that was maybe 15 years ago . They are all from my father who left us since i was about 5, so i never lived with any of them nor have i ever contacted them. Last year i was contacted by a woman claiming to be a child of my father and this week my full blood brother was contacted by a man claiming to be his son also . In total when i asked my mom she says that i have 3 half bro and 1 sis possibly . My father only claims to have 2 other children besides me and my brother. I don't speak to my father very often or would i just ask him. What i am asking is would you want to try to build any type of relationship with your half bro or sister that you have never had contact with ? They are my father children and he has never really had contact with them, so it kinda weird to me

If they're cool, they're cool.
That goes for anyone. I don't care if we're related by blood or not.

Give it a try and if it fails, you never really lost anything.

I wish I had a better relationship with my half bro. He lives with his mom so I rarely see him and the convos are just so awkward cause theres no real bond. I suggest you try your best man, nothings more important than family

Your dad left all of you hanging they did nothing wrong...why not give it a shot? 
Spoiler [+]
unless you're rich 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

As cold as it Sounds...you don't HAVE to have a relationship with them. No need to force something that doesn't develop naturally

I'd be down to meet them if I was you, just go with your brother.  You never know, they may be cool and could help you out in the future.  I'm sure they'd like to meet you if they took the time to hit you up...

i have 3 half bros and 1 half sis.

they are all years older than me and the rest of my brothers.

its just not the same
30t6p3b.gif

its like bruh, if i aint stayed up playing super smash bros with you until dad knocked on the door telling us "Lights out man" ,we didnt grow up together so the bond just aint there .
tired.gif
frown.gif

My half sister lived with me for the first 18 years of my life.
We had a horrible relationship but I still never considered her my half sister she was just my evil older sister.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

i have 3 half bros and 1 half sis.

they are all years older than me and the rest of my brothers.

its just not the same
30t6p3b.gif

its like bruh, if i aint stayed up playing super smash bros with you until dad knocked on the door telling us "Lights out man" ,we didnt grow up together so the bond just aint there .
tired.gif
frown.gif
i got a brother in the motherland. Hes a half bro. met him once and we connected easily. It all depends on how yall living

I got a half brother who lives in Canada...ive only seen pictures...Ive never talked to him or have tried....he's 27.. probably already living his life...it would be no point in interfering it

I have 2 siblings with the same mom/dad and 4 half siblings. I only talk to 3 of my half siblings cause I grew up with them, since my dad had full custody of them with his wife. My other half sister, she stayed with her mom and came around like twice when we were young. We went to the same high school for a year and I could walk past her with out talking to her and not give one damn.

Two half brothers. One lives near my dad in Queens and the other lives in England. My younger half brother in Queens and I are cool. Not super close or anything, but we hang often and I just consider him the little brother I never had... Never met the other one.

Give it a shot OP. As said, you don't really have anything to lose if it doesn't work out. Just don't lend anyone money.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I got a half brother who lives in Canada...ive only seen pictures...Ive never talked to him or have tried....he's 27.. probably already living his life...it would be no point in interfering it

thats kinda my feelings , im 25 and my bro is 28 and they are all like 10 years older +  

damn some of these stories are def cray...

I have 3 half sisters and 1 younger half brother and I would never consider them anything besides my real brother and sisters. The thought really doesn't come to mind that I have half anything. Nah mean.

I can def understand if you were never really close to them at all but i'm close to all mine. My lil bro is on NT as well but the fool won't tell me his username because he think i'll flame him and ruin any e-fame he thought he could get...I probably will though...
laugh.gif

knowing he's gonna read this is just lulz to me...

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Same here. Didnt find out I had a brother until I was 12 or something. Never tried meeting him though. He's two years older as well

that's part of society now

everyone in a family has a different last name

my son has 2 half brothers 14 years younger then him

its the new family

Found out I had a half bro like a year ago.....long story short sometimes igonorance is bliss

i have a half brother who is about 10 years older than me...

when i was a lot yonger i would say my half brother now i just say i have two brothers and if someone asks for details i say we have different mothers...

when i think about it it kinda sucks that his kids and my kids won't be as close as all the cousins are now cuz they will be so much older by the time i have kids...

Have a half sister via my dad I think. My parents still haven't told me about her though in all my 19 years, so I've never met her.

If my half brother didn't mistakenly pick up the phone when I called my dad's house about 10 years ago, I probably wouldn't know I had a little brother
30t6p3b.gif

I live with my dad now and I've developed a pretty decent relationship with my little brother so its not bad at all.

My dad's a creep for that though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn some of these stories are def cray...

I have 3 half sisters and 1 younger half brother and I would never consider them anything besides my real brother and sisters. The thought really doesn't come to mind that I have half anything. Nah mean.
bruh..25 years in and it took NT for me to even realize that out of all my siblings, none have the same mom/dad as me...
frown.gif
... Im my moms youngest and my pops oldest, but i've never even gave a thought to them as being 'halfs'. (older siblings father passed before I was born)

but OP, if they're reaching out to you, atleast acknowledge them. It is your family dude.

Some of yalls parents are scumbags tho, still not telling yall years and years after the fact and all....

*tries to remember if my dad told me when my lil brothers and sisters were coming...

**Remembers**

My dad pulled that scumbag shhh with my youngest brother. He told me about him, but I didnt even see a PICTURE til he was almost 2 and my Grandma had to show me that. Didnt get to meet him until last year when he was 4. I've kicked it with him on some brother/brother shhh twice and he couldnt wait to meet me tho and it wasn't awkward at all I guess because he's still a child and reminded me of me when I was 7, but he's 4! 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

FLATFOOT888 wrote:
my son has 2 half brothers 14 years younger then him 

2aa369673fe129e6c54a380689439a77a0c9e662.gif

Dad..?

Back
Top Bottom