Halloween Horror Nights

Has anyone been this year?  My girl is taking me on Saturday for my birthday, is it worth the price?

Has anyone been this year?  My girl is taking me on Saturday for my birthday, is it worth the price?

i just went last night. it's a lot of fun, but be prepared to wait in long lines and have the bejesus scared out of you in the mazes

i just went last night. it's a lot of fun, but be prepared to wait in long lines and have the bejesus scared out of you in the mazes

went last night too! dope. better than scary farm. i think its cool cause they can use the characters/licensing from the films. didnt go the friday 13th. terror tram is a good but different!

went last night too! dope. better than scary farm. i think its cool cause they can use the characters/licensing from the films. didnt go the friday 13th. terror tram is a good but different!

Wasnt as good as last year, hour long lines ruined it, so if you go I suggest you go from the time they open till close.

Knotts is better every year and they have alot more mazes.

Wasnt as good as last year, hour long lines ruined it, so if you go I suggest you go from the time they open till close.

Knotts is better every year and they have alot more mazes.

Back
Top Bottom