Halloween: starring Jamie Lee Curtis - Executive produced by John Carpenter Oct. 2018

Not going to lie that trailer got me excited. I’ve seen all of these films especially when AMC does those October marathons. Glad they’re ignoring the Thorn timeline and Resurrection (the worst one imo). Halloween II and H20 were watchable but fine with them wiping those as well.

By leaving out the continuation of part 2, It really put the story into a mild mannered direction. Saying he was detained after getting shot by Loomis takes away from him being unstoppable imo.

I’ll wait for VHS.

By leaving out the continuation of part 2, It really put the story into a mild mannered direction. Saying he was detained after getting shot by Loomis takes away from him being unstoppable imo.

I’ll wait for VHS.

disagree

after part 1, it just became about gore and blood, this looks like it will make up for that

Michael Myers was just a murderer in Halloween then they morphed him into some Jason Voorhees type character

the most interesting part is they aren't brother and sister, if you remember that was let out in Halloween 2

the possibilities for this could be endless

Looks good. The only Halloweens I seen in theaters was Resurrection with Busta Rhymes and the Rob Zombie ones.

So there's like 3 different Halloween timelines now lol.

the most interesting part is they aren't brother and sister, if you remember that was let out in Halloween 2

the possibilities for this could be endless
Good point, gives more weight to the “simply and purely evil” line from Loomis

Trailer looks good, definite theater watch for me and the Mrs.

I would’ve been fine had they kept it H1, H2, H20, and then this. Only 5 people saw Resurrection so nobody remembers Strode died within the first 5 mins :lol:

Curious why they decided to scrub the brother/sister storyline away as that was the main reason for her character.

Back
Top Bottom