Halloween: starring Jamie Lee Curtis - Executive produced by John Carpenter Oct. 2018

I'm going to see it, but Michael Myers is 60 something at this point. Who is he going to chase down and over power :stoneface:

Never forget when Big Joe Grizzly tried to put them paws on a young Michael Myers :lol:.

If Myers aint have that knife...

I really need this to make narrative sense but I’m just all types of skeptical. Like is Laurie still supposed to be living in Haddonfield?? And Mike being her brother just feels right. Like Halloween 2 is just as good as the OG in my opinion. I loved H20 as well personally.

I really need this to make narrative sense but I’m just all types of skeptical. Like is Laurie still supposed to be living in Haddonfield?? And Mike being her brother just feels right. Like Halloween 2 is just as good as the OG in my opinion. I loved H20 as well personally.

Agree

That’s kind of where I’m at too...To me 1 and 2, when viewed together, were just basically one big movie...

At the same time having Laurie be Mike’s sister felt like it bogged the story down a little over the course of the series...Like it became overly reliant on that plot thread...

I just rewatched the original movie last night for the first time in years and it’s it was surprising to me how much I enjoyed Mike just targeting random people...The whole boogeyman theme with an evil person doing evil things is just so simple but it worked really well...

I swear I don’t even acknowledge Resurrection. Saw that movie in theaters :sick:

Saw it in theaters too. Shortly after I had major surgery. So I dragged myself to the theater because my friends wanted to see it. Ended up suffering in literal pain through that pile of sh*t :lol:

Resurrection? Nah. Movie was buns.

I saw Signs in the theater the same summer and was much more satisfied.

I mean the new one coming out :lol:

Resurrection was terrible, pretty much all Halloweens were after part 1, 2 was ok

So all this time I thought he was a demon-possessed killer. But really he's just a killer that can't be caught or go away?

This is what I got out of reading the synopsis from the first Halloween film.

So all this time I thought he was a demon-possessed killer. But really he's just a killer that can't be caught or go away?

This is what I got out of reading the synopsis from the first Halloween film.

Yeah Michael is just a bad ***. Think Chuck Norris on a murdering spree.

Man y’all can’t just go enjoy the movie? :lol:

It's trash lol, but only as it relates to the franchise as a whole. I'll never take it seriously as a Halloween film. Aside from that, it's a fun comedy to watch lol. Jamie Lee Curtis only did it, because she signed a 2-movie deal when she did H20.

Back
Top Bottom